• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone ,

proline2011

MookieDaBest ;
    Years
    This is my FiRST forum ive ever did in my life , so plz bare with me and help me out guys , private messages are greatly appreciated since i dont kno how to use forums really , thanks l

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Hello there! Welcome to PC! This was my first forum aswell! J

Last edited:

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    Wellz Welcumz to teh' Pokemanz community! Sorry, for my messy grammar, welcome to PC and remember to read the very long rules(>_>) and have lots of fun!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The rules are long, but useful, Emperuto. xD

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, proline2011!

I'm not sure exactly sure what you need help with, but the FAQ might come in handy. So if you're stuck, that place might just have the answer to your questions. If it doesn't theeeen you can always PM me, and I can try my best to help you out. (b ' ')b

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx enjoy your stay if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back