• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

gruntrebel

THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I've looked around here and have found some REALLY useful information! So I was like what the heck, I should join. I've only ever played Pokemon casual, as the only version I ever really beat was Blue way back in the day... I have them all other than Pearl and Diamond though! I'm really looking forward to playing Platinum more in depth. I want try and complete the Pokedex as much as possible. I've always been more interested in the collecting side of the games. Anyways, just saying hello! Hopefully you will see me around the forums. :D

(Also pardon my spelling/grammar, I have a real bad habit of messing words up...)

Oh and Happy Holidays!

Back