• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

redbaron2005

Pokemon Discovery Team
    Years
    I'm Redbaron,
    I'm 18 and, well I just remembered that I think pokemon is amazing... I've played pokemon on the gameboy from 4th Grade to 8th grade, I was playing the TCG when I was 5 years old, and I still love pokemon, and Im 18 going on 19.

I would like the share, talk, and just live the pokemon world. :) I wish.
    But really, I got lost back in... Johto but now im going to find out whats new... hoenn is new to me.

Well anyway,

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hello!
    Welcome to the forum!
    If you liked Johto back then you'll like the new games (:
    Read the rules!

redbaron2005

Pokemon Discovery Team
    Years
    So the new pokemon are just as cool as Johto and Kento?
    :)

I miss pokemon.

I have read the rules, come on now, I don't want to be kicked out :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aah, you're fine. If you've read the rules, and follow 'em then you should be good to go. :D

& The new Pokemon being just as cool Kanto's and Johto's is all opinion.

The Pokemon certainly get more unrealistic looking with each new generation, and that's something that bothers some people, but I still find them just as good. There are some gems in each generation, as well as some bad ones.

Anywayyy, welcome to PC, redbaron!

Enjoy your time here.

Back