• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Hi everyone. My name is Sparkman61 and I am a new user here. As for stuff I do, I mostly want to visit the Trade Corner and start trading! I also am a new Ev trainer and want to get a bunch of new pokes! SO thats it and heloo everyone!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Welcome Sparkman to PC have fun trading here. We have many monsterous threads for you to do so and you can even make your own so enjoy yourself.
    So go out into the world of PC and electrify some threads hey? :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Thank you. I am really excited about this place, since my friend mentioned it to me.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Dude, I think I know you!
    Spoiler:

:O

Welcome to PC! the trading section is good, though if you want to trade in the "shops" you usually need something equal to trade, such as Events for Events, Shinies for Shinies, Ev'd for Ev'd, etc., at least from what I've seen. So if you're just starting out, the Quick Trade thread is a good start. :D

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Welcome aboard Sparkman61! ;) An Ev trainer you say? Well then I wish you luck on your future Ev training endeavors. I'm terribly impatient when it comes to raising Pokemon to their max. So I've come to the conclusion that my Pokemon will always have mediocre stats. I still love them anyway<333

I've seen that the trade corner is a great place to meet new people and possibly foster new friendships. Maybe if you're lucky you'll meet some cool kIdS. :p Either way I hope you end up amassing some good Pokemon. Hopefully some rare event Pokemon might come your way! :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So wait, you did admit that this account is an alt of arcanineflames23, correct?

If so, alts are fine, but please don't give them an introduction thread and pretend to be someone else on them. D: That's sock-puppeting; it is against the rules. You can use this account and stay safe, if you choose to treat it like a alt, and not a separate person. If not, then both accounts can be banned for that. ><; If you really are different then PM me, and we'll figure it out - but the evidence is going against that.

No shame in an alt account, I have one as well, but like I said.. sock-puppeting is a no-no. D;

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back