• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Hi, I just wanted to join up as I needed to find a good Pokémon dedicated forum, and this happened to be the first I found ^_^

Years
    i dont know...
    Welcome! there are a lot of Roleplays, Trivia and A LOT of information. If you need help with hgss (heartgold soulsilver) then im one to ask!
    also Merry Christmas 7 more Days!
    Welcome again, to Christmas and Pokecommunity!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi~ The 25 character limit is to prevent spam and pointless posting. It, along with the 4-word rule, are to make posts at PC better and more constructive. It makes the whole site nicer, really. :3
    Anyway, welcome to the most awesome forum around. I hope you have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! This is a really good Pokémon-dedicated forum. Yes, it really is. Since you're new, why not go around, make a few posts/threads, and meet new people? You might have a lot to gain from all of this.

Have fun around the forums!

Years
    Hi and welcome.
    In my eyes, this is the best Pokemon forum out there ;)

Make sure you read over the rules before you dive into the fun.
    Enjoy yourself and feel free to ask me any questions.

XBA

Goth Pokemon FTW.
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, and don't be afraid to drop someone a VM/PM. =)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Heh, yeah, this forum is pretty cool; lots of dedication. [More so I've seen in a long time. o-o;]

Well in anycase, welcomeeee~!

Yeah, if your wondering about the 25-character rule, its supposed to prevent SPAM for the most part. Common sense not to have SPAM really~

But in anycase my new friend; I hope you enjoy yourself! And have a cosy holiday. <33

Back