• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity That Dergon. How long have you been a Pokemon fan? Anyways welcome and please enjoy yourself here. Please read the rules and FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • What's a Deeeeeergon? c:
    Hehe, anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity, Misses Dergon! <33 Glad to have you around! c:
    And don't worry, I love everyone! :D <33 And I think everyone here is "That Pokemon fan" anyways. XDD
    But yes, hope you have fun here! Don't forget to check up on the rules and stuff~ ;D

That suggestive wink is scarin' me...
    Dergon is just some odd misspelling of Dragon I've heard being used. Got someone to draw me the picture (which is not merely a passing resemblance to Klonoa), they called it that.
    Gonna take forever to get the emoticon stains out of my shirt...
    ;) Raaaaawr~ Don't take it that way, I do it a lot. XD
    And that sounds cool! :D I was wondering why he looked Klonoa~

Last edited by a moderator:

That Dergon

Sic Semper Tyranitar
    Years
  • That suggestive wink is scarin' me...
    Dergon is just some odd misspelling of Dragon I've heard being used. Got someone to draw me the picture (which is not merely a passing resemblance to Klonoa), they called it that.
    Gonna take forever to get the emoticon stains out of my shirt...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC glad to hear that you have been a fan since Ruby and Sapphire. I've been a fan since the good old days of red, blue and yellow. I hope to talk to you and see you around.

Hello, everyone.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Welcome wagon comin' through~ <3

Hey Dergon! [it DOES spell an awful lot like Dragon. o-o] My username is actually Dragon in a far away place from here, actually. <3 But still, quite an interesting username, Dergon. :3 [I swear, I'm gonna get dragon and Dergon confused; sorry If I do. </3] TBH, that avatar of yours looks like a cross between a dragon, a wolf and a dog...IDK; it looks really cool! I just can't figure it out, haha; but its supposed to resemble a Dergon, yes? <3 Anywho, your a pokemon fan, yes? Then perhaps you could try checking out the respective pokemon sub-forums? Like Black and White, HG/SS, etc; pokemon sub forums all representing each of the games. <3

Hm, I ran out of things tosay, so welcome, friend! Feel free to drop me a VM or something if you wanna talk; I won't bite. :3 And alsooooo yeah, enjoy your peanut-free stay. <3

That Dergon

Sic Semper Tyranitar
    Years
  • Welcome wagon comin' through~ <3

Hey Dergon! [it DOES spell an awful lot like Dragon. o-o] My username is actually Dragon in a far away place from here, actually. <3 But still, quite an interesting username, Dergon. :3 [I swear, I'm gonna get dragon and Dergon confused; sorry If I do. </3] TBH, that avatar of yours looks like a cross between a dragon, a wolf and a dog...IDK; it looks really cool! I just can't figure it out, haha; but its supposed to resemble a Dergon, yes? <3 Anywho, your a pokemon fan, yes? Then perhaps you could try checking out the respective pokemon sub-forums? Like Black and White, HG/SS, etc; pokemon sub forums all representing each of the games. <3

Hm, I ran out of things tosay, so welcome, friend! Feel free to drop me a VM or something if you wanna talk; I won't bite. :3 And alsooooo yeah, enjoy your peanut-free stay. <3
    Again, it's supposed to be a dergon/dragon (I don't care that much how you spell it.) that looks like Klonoa, somewhat. The ring, the pac-man hat, the collar, the color scheme...

Back