• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
Years
  • I came across this site looking for information and sprites for the new Black and White games (I'm so excited!) and I ended up browsing around and thought it would be a nice place to hang out :3

I hope to be an active member but I tend to get distracted by other things hehe. I look forward to make new friends as well <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, hello, firefoxkatan~! Since you were browsing around for info about B&W, you've come to the right place~! And yeah! I'm pretty excited for the new games too! :3 New adventure, new pokemon, new enemies, new gym leaders, new rivals, etc. Juuuuust so you know, if you haven't already, you can view the Pokemon Black and White sub forum on the link I just provided ya~ but yeah, overall, PC is a pretty cool place to hang out and meet new people. ^^

Proooobably the only thing I can suggest to you if you want to meet new people is to join in discussions and chats around here, maybe play some forum games a the Other Trivia sub-forum, or, maybe if you don't feel too shy, maybe leave a "hi" as a Vistor Message [VMs] or maybe even as a Prvate Message [PMs] and yeah! Hopefully you'll geet to befriend some very interesting people. :3 Well regardless, enjoy yourstay, and I look forward to your activity~ ^^

That Dergon

Sic Semper Tyranitar
    Years
  • I came across this site looking for information and sprites for the new Black and White games (I'm so excited!) and I ended up browsing around and thought it would be a nice place to hang out :3

I hope to be an active member but I tend to get distracted by other things hehe. I look forward to make new friends as well <3
    Hello, Firefoxkatan. If there's one thing this place has, it's information, just make yourself at home. If you're interested in that sort of thing, we also have a wide variety of ROM hacks for you to choose from, and so on. Enjoy your stay.

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
    Years
  • Proooobably the only thing I can suggest to you if you want to meet new people is to join in discussions and chats around here, maybe play some forum games a the Other Trivia sub-forum, or, maybe if you don't feel too shy, maybe leave a "hi" as a Vistor Message [VMs] or maybe even as a Prvate Message [PMs] and yeah! Hopefully you'll geet to befriend some very interesting people. :3 Well regardless, enjoy yourstay, and I look forward to your activity~ ^^

I will take that advice thank you, and thank you for the warm welcomes from everyone <3 You all make me feel at home already haha!

Back