• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2011
    Hello everyone, I'm Wizered67. I've been playing Pokemon since Sapphire came out and have really enjoyed the games at times. In all honesty, though, I'm not a fan of the new Black and White games. Even after all this time, Sapphire is still my favorite by far. For the most part, I know the majority of the Pokemon up to Sinnoh, but I don't know many from Black and White. When my friend started talking about Pokemon one day, I remembered how much I used to love it. From there, I started making my own game with the Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit. I have been using RMXP for almost a year now, so I consider myself pretty good with it. My scripting abilities are not that of an expert, but I do understand most scripts and have made and modified my own. I hope to meet some new people and get some feedback on my game when I decide to post it. So that's pretty much it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, Wizered67. o/

Honestly, Black and White aren't really my favorites either. They're okay and all, but I'm just not really obsessed over 'em or anything. Perhaps I should actually finish one 'em before I cast judgment though... Haha, you'll be in good company if generation three is your favorite. Seems to be the popular thing to favor around here these days. :P Makes me feel old~

Any who...

Good luck with your project! I'd love to check it out once you get a thread up and kickin' in Game Development. :]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I think PokéCommunity is a great place to meet people online! People around here are nice people, so you shouldn't worry too much, and start being active around here! I'll be waiting for you somewhere.

I also hope that your project will be successful.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yo Wizered67~

What a coincidence, I started playing Pokemon since Saphire came out too XD Welcome to PC, look around, read the rules, post here and there, and most importantly, have fun :D

Feel free to VM me if you have any questions!

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Hello Wizered67, welcome to the forums and have fun. You can meet new people here, and good luck on your own game, hehe...

Back