• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone :)

Absol Fire

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
  • Hello,My name is mike Otherwise known as Absol Fire.I am Fairly new to the poke-community,As i just created this account.
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone.
    So,hello :)
    I am a inexperienced ROM hacker,and i enjoy many Pokemon ROM hacks. i have been playing since i was about 7 with Pokemon yellow version. I Am very proud of that.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC. Hope your stay is a great one. I've been playing Pokemon since i was, like, 5, and it was Pokemon Blue that got me started. XP

Absol Fire

Beginning Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Hope your stay is a great one. I've been playing Pokemon since i was, like, 5, and it was Pokemon Blue that got me started. XP
    Thanks! Haha I Like that Game,but i think the remake,yellow,is better.but that could be my opinion.my and my friends also used to play those.my friends had red and blue,and I had yellow so i felt like the superior! And the ability to have a Pikachu and have it walk around with you was a bonus too! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello,My name is mike Otherwise known as Absol Fire.I am Fairly new to the poke-community,As i just created this account.
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone.
    So,hello :)
    I am a inexperienced ROM hacker,and i enjoy many Pokemon ROM hacks. i have been playing since i was about 7 with Pokemon yellow version. I Am very proud of that.

Hi there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us in this amazing community! Are you interested in ROM hacking? Or are you just here to play the hacks made by other PC members? You may have stepped inside the extensive Emulation board we have here. Over there you can learn how to hack a Pokemon game yourself by using experienced hackers' advice, tips, and tools developed.

I was 8 years old when I played Pokemon Yellow. That game is just amazing and I wish to play it again on the Game Boy.

Well, hope PC is treating ya well! If you have any questions, you can ask a staff member! Read the rules, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Absol Fire

Beginning Rom Hacker
    Years

• Hi there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us in this amazing community! Are you interested in ROM hacking? Or are you just here to play the hacks made by other PC members? You may have stepped inside the extensive Emulation board we have here. Over there you can learn how to hack a Pokemon game yourself by using experienced hackers' advice, tips, and tools developed.

I was 8 years old when I played Pokemon Yellow. That game is just amazing and I wish to play it again on the Game Boy.

Well, hope PC is treating ya well! If you have any questions, you can ask a staff member! Read the rules, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)
    Indeed,i am intrested in ROM hacking.i actually just started to learn,with beginning with advance map,Advance Text,Etc.i am currently in the process in editing the game pokemon ruby,as i know many great hacks have been created off this game.I am VERY inexperienced in hacking unfortunatly,but i will give that emulation board a look-see :) Thanks for the help by the way :)

Back