• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2012
    I'm new here, so i wanted to give everyone a greeting in this forum. I usually play a variety of games, mainly on the computer lately but also on almost every other system/console/handheld. I've played every pokemon game except diamond, platinum, soul silver, black versions, and some of the spinoffs like explorers of time/darkness, trosei, and pikachu dash to name a few

I hope that i will be able to meet some new people eventually and make some new friends!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Why hello there! <3 Allow me to welcome you to the PokeCommunity...the most awesome Pokemon forum on the net! We are a thriving community where we can talk about Pokemon as much as we want, and anything else you may like. ^_^ We do have discussions about the games you have played. Head on over to the General Pokemon Gaming discussions, to find topics that could be interesting to you, especially about the Pokemon games you've played in the past. It'll be fun to relive those memories. ^_^

And of course. You'll meet plenty of people...in fact, you'll meet great friends that'll last for a long time. Well, anyways...it's great to meet you! Be sure you read the rules, and ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. Have fun and I'll see ya around~

Back