• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
  • Hello everyone,

I've been a Pokemon fan for years and years, within the past few years I found out people have started creating their own version of pokemon roms with massive changes and took it upon myself(not that it was a burden)to play as many as possible because they were lots of fun, I'm currently in the making of my own pokemon game, regardless of how long it will take! I have very little experience with scripting and everything but I'm learning slowly but surely and will make my own game! I'm using Pokemon Ruby as a starting base(may switch over to red though, the idea for my game is(Don't think it's overly cheesy) For the male character to be me and the female character(rival) to be my girlfriend, I will make it interchangeable so if she plays it I will be the rival with all of my pokemon and vice-versa x3

Anyways, nice meeting all of you and thanks in advance if anyone offers assistance if I need it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    I would like to honor you to this forum on everyones behalf. In case you don't know, my name is Professor-Wood. I am truly the greatest P-Master to exist. Let us be allies crakxor. Together we may just accomplish World Domination.

Infel

ELECTRIC LOVE
    Years
  • Hola! I'm Infel. :) I've always wanted to see a relationships between rivals and the hero, so thats awesome!
    If ya wanna talk or have questions let me know. I don't bite. :B
    Things here are pretty amazing. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hola! I'm Infel. :) I've always wanted to see a relationships between rivals and the hero, so thats awesome!
    If ya wanna talk or have questions let me know. I don't bite. :B
    Things here are pretty amazing. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you for the offer Professor-Wood but I'm not into world domination..
    and Infel, thank you very much as well. :)

Back