• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    my name is Mighty Earth Sage and I have been an uber Pokemon fanboy since I first played Pokemon Red on December 25th, 1998.

the only generation of Pokemon games I have not played yet are Black & White thanks to a crappy year finance-wise. :(

but when my birthday rolls around on the 30th of this month I plan on catching 'em all. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oooh, 1998...that was like... one of those classic years of Pokemon. I started playing Pokemon when I was 8 or 9, and my first game was Red. <3 I love that game so much.

Well, setting that little fact aside, welcome to the PokeCommunity! If you have the chance (and hopefully you might get it on your birthday xD) you should get Black & White. I played the game and the story was just awesome. I totally recommend it. Meanwhile, you can still join in on the discussion of B/W by visiting their own board. :) Also, you can take a small trip down memory lane by visiting the General Pokemon Gaming discussions, mainly the Metal/Color game discussion boards. Besides that, there's so much to do here!

Have a great time here, which I'm pretty sure you will. :) Be sure you read the community rules before you jump right into the discussions, and don't be shy to ask me or Hiidoran any questions you may have. ^_^ I'll see ya around! :)

Back