• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    Hi everyone! My name is Alex and i can't wait to get some replies. I have a few pokemon that are my favorites such as Porygon2 and i like pokemon such as Arceus, Victini and a couple others. I hope everyone on this site will be nice to me and i will be nice too. I have been on only one other forum and it was nice but I hope this will be better! I have Pokemon Black and I am hoping to trade or battle with nice people. Just don't try and trade me hacked pokemon. If you have any questions just ask and I will answer them as quick as possible! I hope i am a good addition to this site!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey SuperMari and welcome to the forums!
    The Current Pokemon Generation board is the perfect place for you to jump in and start discussing your current games, such as Black and Platinum, as well as trading and battling with others. ^_^ Besides that, there are plenty of other things to do here...like discussing the anime, maybe you collect cards, or talk about your favorite Pokemon . And don't be afraid to offer your opinions or ask questions on anything. We may be a big forum, but we're really easy to understand and a lot of the members here are quite friendly and easy to get along with.Take your time exploring the forums, and you'll have an awesome time here. :)
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya! :)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everyone! My name is Alex and i can't wait to get some replies. I have a few pokemon that are my favorites such as Porygon2 and i like pokemon such as Arceus, Victini and a couple others. I hope everyone on this site will be nice to me and i will be nice too. I have been on only one other forum and it was nice but I hope this will be better! I have Pokemon Black and I am hoping to trade or battle with nice people. Just don't try and trade me hacked pokemon. If you have any questions just ask and I will answer them as quick as possible! I hope i am a good addition to this site!

Welcome to PC, Alex! Or rather SuperMari, huh? :)

I prefer Snivy, Turtwig and Manaphy, to be honest. Gotta love the fact that different people have their own favourites, huh? :P

I'm an avid trader myself. :) But I'm no good at battling. :(

Ahahahaha... They DO enforce rules when trading Pokémon, so if anything bad ever happens, don't worry too much, and just get it reported. Things should solve themselves quickly that way! :)

Have fun, and I hope to see you again!

Back