• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Hello Everyone. My name is EternityMMO.

I was looking for an active english forum about pokemon and I found one. I have been a pokemon's fan since I am 13 years old. Now I am more than 20 years old. How terrible is that?!

Anyways, I am an experienced coder and I hope I will be able to share some of my stuff with you there.

See you soon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks for the Welcome. I will check the computers related forums (if any?) and see How I can help there.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello Everyone. My name is EternityMMO.

I was looking for an active english forum about pokemon and I found one. I have been a pokemon's fan since I am 13 years old. Now I am more than 20 years old. How terrible is that?!

Anyways, I am an experienced coder and I hope I will be able to share some of my stuff with you there.

See you soon!

Weeeeelcome to the forums! You're an experienced coder, but coder for what? That's what I'd like to know. Oh, and I've been a Pokémon fan since... well, almost 11 years ago. Time goes really quickly, huh?

I hope to see you again, as usual :P Like you!

Back