• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Water Max

1st kyu karateka
Years
  • Hello, I'm new to the PC forums. I started playing Pokémon with Red version in 1999. I also watch the anime, play the TCG and have read all the English volumes of the manga. My favourite Pokémon type is water which is why I have chosen Water Max as my username. Some of you may recognise me from Bulbagarden forums, but for those who don't it's nice to meet you! :)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! I don't really go on Bulbagarden, so I don't know you. But it's nice to meet you. ^^ Oh, and I love your avvy~. Ponies rock! Enjoy your stay~. ^^

Years
  • Hello, I'm new to the PC forums. I started playing Pokémon with Red version in 1999. I also watch the anime, play the TCG and have read all the English volumes of the manga. My favourite Pokémon type is water which is why I have chosen Water Max as my username. Some of you may recognise me from Bulbagarden forums, but those who don't it's nice to meet you! :)

I'm a former member of Bulbagarden, can't tell you why as it's private.

Water is one of my fave types as well cos they have cool Pokemon!

Welcome to PC, Water Max!

How's your 2012 doing?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Water Max! I bet we have met a few times before in Bulbagarden Forums, eh? I guess you might find yourself at home here... whatever it is, do find something to do, and I bet there's no shortage of things to do here. Why? Maybe it's because the sheer scope of PC when it comes to Pokémon or something. Have fun around PC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I haven't been there before, so I don't know you but I'm really glad you joined us here! So with that, welcome aboard - Water Max! Anyway, what brought you here in PC? Are you looking for a great place to stay aside from Bulbagarden? If you do, then you picked the right one. PC is such an awesome place to be with, in which you could do a lot of things like making friends, joining events & competitions and just having fun! You could experience it all here. ^^:;

I also started playing Pokemon back the late 1990's, and my first game was Yellow although what had really gotten me into Pokemon was G/S/C and of course, the Pokemon Anime! I'm still a fan today as you can see, and I'm really proud of this achievement and I guess your proud of yourself as well? :D

I really don't know what your into, but I'm pretty sure you could find a lot of interesting things here aside from the usual ones that you'd find in a Pokemon forum, let's just say this place is really extraordinary with the things they offer to the members! :)

Anyway, if you still need a tour or if you have any questions don't hesitate to approach me! I don't bite, and will never do unless you bite me, I'll bite back as well! haha, but yes, don't be afraid of me! I'm really nice you know. <3

Have a great time and looking forward to see you around!

Water Max

1st kyu karateka
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! I don't really go on Bulbagarden, so I don't know you. But it's nice to meet you. ^^ Oh, and I love your avvy~. Ponies rock! Enjoy your stay~. ^^

Thanks, it is good to meet another MLP: FiM fan :) I started watching the series in May and watch every new episode when they arrive on YouTube on the day of the first airing.

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Water Max! I bet we have met a few times before in Bulbagarden Forums, eh?

I have seen you in BMGf, most of the time in the Garden Grotto (the welcome forum)! :) The Garden Grotto is also one of the forums on BMGf which many of my posts are in.

I'm a former member of Bulbagarden, can't tell you why as it's private.

Water is one of my fave types as well cos they have cool Pokemon!

Welcome to PC, Water Max!

How's your 2012 doing?

My 2012 is good so far, I have had exams in the last week which is why I haven't been able to reply until today. How is your 2012 doing? :)

I also started playing Pokemon back the late 1990's, and my first game was Yellow although what had really gotten me into Pokemon was G/S/C and of course, the Pokemon Anime! I'm still a fan today as you can see, and I'm really proud of this achievement and I guess your proud of yourself as well? :D

I really don't know what your into, but I'm pretty sure you could find a lot of interesting things here aside from the usual ones that you'd find in a Pokemon forum, let's just say this place is really extraordinary with the things they offer to the members! :)

Anyway, if you still need a tour or if you have any questions don't hesitate to approach me! I don't bite, and will never do unless you bite me, I'll bite back as well! haha, but yes, don't be afraid of me! I'm really nice you know. <3

Have a great time and looking forward to see you around!

I came to PC to try a different Pokémon forum to post on as well as still using my first Pokémon forum, BMGf, and I've seen that many people also have PC accounts. I'm also proud of being a Pokémon fan who started playing and watching it in Generation I and I'm proud of being a member of staff for Bulbagarden's Pokémon news divison Bulbanews.

Thanks for the welcoming me everyone who has posted in this thread so far :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there water max! I can agree that water is a good type, but poison is the best! :) anyway, try the new games (BW) to get a general feel of the current gen. There had been mixed emotions regarding the generation, so be sure to hop in to the Black and White section and read what other members has to say. YOu may agree or disagree but all in all we have our own opinions.

so that's it. welcome to pC! see you around!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hello, I'm new to the PC forums. I started playing Pokémon with Red version in 1999

man, I was born that year. Still, I have a copy of r b and yellow. Anyway you like tgc? I personally don't play but I collect :D Welcome. Wait for it......... SPECIAL SMILY!*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    He-e-ll-o-o, Water Max!
    I've seen you in Bulbagarden! Are you going to trade around this forum?
    I went here to do that.
    If you'd like to help me in my trade thread (Generation IV), just tell me!
    I'll be seeing you in the Trade Corner, then!

Back