• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Hi everyone. I've been looking around the site for a few weeks, finally decided to join. Um I like to draw, play video games, and read and Ive recently started learning to sew plushies and sculpt figures.

I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey there and welcome! I'm going to guess you like electric Pokemon... I do as well! Favorite Pokemon being Pikachu if you couldn't tell :P anyways hope you enjoy yourself.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Lol yeah I love electrics and my favorites jolteon if you could tell ;D The first 150 will always hold a special place in my heart.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Oooh you've sculpted before? That's great. I never took a class so I don't really know any techniques, just kinda wing it and hope it comes out decent. And that's cool I've always been fond of grass types too. I usually pick the grass starters (except cindaquil <3).

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi everyone. I've been looking around the site for a few weeks, finally decided to join. Um I like to draw, play video games, and read and Ive recently started learning to sew plushies and sculpt figures.

I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Welcome to the forums, and... OH MY I think I just love plushies! :) I think I want to see your plushies and figures... do remind me about them when you're done with them via a VM or something! I'd like to see how they look. Ahahahaha!

I bet that we all will have a lot of fun, and generally have a great time here. Am I right, or am I right? I hope to see you again!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Here you'll find a vibrant community with many members focused on different interests involving Pokemon and many other topics! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why hello there and welcome to the forums! Your username pretty much tells something about you! Heh, I'm also a huge electric type lover myself and I'm pretty sure that there is a fan club on Pokemon Groups for Electric lovers like you. It is basically the place wherein you could just discuss everything about electric types so figured out you might like it there. :3

Glad you finally made an account after lurking around for a long time! I'm pretty sure you're already familiar with some of the boards here most especially the boards that you always lurked in!

If you love to draw by the way, you might want to share your works in the Art Gallery, but first you might need fifteen posts in order to do that! I'll be definitely looking forward to see some of your works in there. I also draw but I'm not really good at it so don't expect to see awesome works from me! :p

So your learning to sew plushies? That's incredible! Have you tried making a Pokemon one yet? I collect lots of plushies which means I'm also a huge fan! I remember the time that I tried to make one but failed eventually and didn't bother to make one again. But if ever there are available free lessons somewhere in here, then I'll be probably taking up those and won't give up on my dream to make one instead of spending all my money and buy one. lol

If you still haven't given the rules a read make sure to do so, you don't want to do anything that would cause you into punishments and troubles, no? And so, if you need any help or if you have any questions regarding something in here, don't hesitate to approach Megan and I or most probably any of the staff members around 'kaay?

Have a great time and see you! ^__^

Back