• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Hey everybody, stumbled upon this community while looking around some other forums and thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Mike, I am 20 years old from Ohio, in the United States, my first ever card was a Nidoqueen, my first game was Blue, and all of this pokemon love started after I saw the first Episode of Pokemon on KidsWB (Every time I watch the VCR tape of the first few episodes I get goose bumps.)

Currently I'm just enjoying my time playing my old Pokemon games and making commentary's with my friend on Youtube, were currently doing a playthrough of the Yellow game on our channel NuLLComms, feel free to check it out :)

Years
  • welcome to the 4um,i have some cards too i have some bigger kind cards that are on german and smaller on english,my first one was well um 200 of em i got em in one pack from a friend :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I actually really enjoyed the older games a lot as a kid and id still be really like to play them at any time. The anime was great and i always loved watching it. (even if they were repeats :P) Oh cool your commentating on older Pokemon Yellow which is cool. I enjoy watching commentaries every now and then so i might be checking you out soon. If you have any questions about PC message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Welcome, Mike! Blue version master race, reporting in (Blue was also my first game). There's something so magical and captivating about the first generation games and their poor graphics and glitchy nostalgia, it makes me all giddy just thinking about it. So, question time: what's your favorite Pokémon? Mine is Wigglytuff.

Spr_1g_040.png

look at dat sxc face

Anyway, enjoy your time here, follow the rules, catch 'em all, blah blah, etc. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. From my experience, everyone here's pretty friendly, including yours truly. ~♥

Back