• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    I am cam98koy and i have been a big pokemon fan since i watched pokemon and played crystal. I am glad to join this site.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Well, I got welcomed here, so it's only right that you do, too. Welcome to P.C.
    You said that you like Pokemon, right? So what's your favorite Pokemon, mines Mudcip. Do you prefer new Pokemon, or old? Well I wish you luck, and I hope P.C. is as useful to you as it was to me.:):D:rambo::bandit:

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    Favorite

I can deside between the totadile, mudkip, and oshawott families.

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Seems like you enjoyed a lot of the water staters. :P I always like the water starters but overal i like them all. Pokemon Crystal is one of my favourites and still enjoying playing it every now and then. The anime was also pretty nice and watched a lot of it as a kid. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back