• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Hi There
    I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I mainly only care about up to 2nd generation. The others were good, but I like Gen II best.

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC! n_n Is there anything in particular you'd like to be called?

And we've got an awesome 1st and 2nd gen section here at PC, so you should dig around there if you haven't already~! I'm personally a big fan of all the gens but third was the one I spent the most hours on.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to talk or make a friend! :D I love meeting new people. See you around, yes?

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • We have a fellow Gen 2 enthusiast here!

I love Gen 2 the most, but I still enjoy the recent gens. Welcome to the forums.

Back