• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    My apologies for the extremely boring title. :)
    My name is HadouKid, and as the name states, I am a big fan of Street Fighter, and fighting games in general. However, I do also enjoy RPGs. One of them being Pokemon. (The others are Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts...more) I haven't played Red & Blue (because I'm 14, and I didn't even know what Pokemon was when it came out: I just watched the show), nor have I played Gold & Silver. I did play the remakes, played (but hated) Emerald, played Diamond, and White. Now, thanks to a very special friend, (who I don't believe is on this site) I also have White 2. That's right, he bought it for me.
    Along with my gaming addiction (and Mega Man addiction), I also enjoy writing, making and composing music, rapping, and reading. My favorite author is James Patterson.

Now, uh...was that too long?

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! :)
    I like Chrono Trigger too, and I love Emerald, why do you hate it? :( Lots of people dislike the game because it has so much water routes, but I really like Hoenn xD

Well, never mind, I hope you have a great time here! I'd love to hear some music composed by you, you could upload a video on YouTube and become famous! lol :D

See you!

Years
  • Hi there, HadouKid, and welcome to the forum! :3

One of my better friends really loves Street Fighter.. I've honestly never tried it though, haha. I tend to be pretty horrible at fighting games. >: Your friend was very kind to get White 2 for you, though! Hopefully you've been enjoying playing that so far if you started it. :D

But it's great you have so many interests! Maybe you can share some of your writing with us in the Fanfiction & Writing section, or perhaps post some of your music for members to see in the Creative Media Showcase? Well, that's entirely up to you, of course.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to drop off a message if you ever need help, all right? I'm always open!

Back