• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2015
    Hello everyone! :-) Im from greece, studying architecture in UK and working on a Zelda inspired Pokemon game in RMXP (8 out of the 169 world maps done xD).

Years
  • Hi Nilaul! Welcome to the forum! <:

You're from Greece? That's honestly pretty cool, I'm half Greek but haven't been there yet. Have a lot of family living over there, though, so I should be able to visit pretty easily when I'm ready to!

But it's cool to see you're working on a game, I wish you lots of luck on it! That's certainly a lot of maps you still have to complete, eep. But all you need is some time before it's all ready to go! Some of our members are really talented at making games here, so it'd be great to add your game into the mix, too. :3

(Speaking of which, I need to actually play a Zelda game.. ashamed to say I never have. uu)

So yeah, it was great meeting you and enjoy yourself here, okay? Feel free to drop off a message if there's anything you need help with, as well~

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2015
    Hi Nilaul! Welcome to the forum! <:

You're from Greece? That's honestly pretty cool, I'm half Greek but haven't been there yet. Have a lot of family living over there, though, so I should be able to visit pretty easily when I'm ready to!

But it's cool to see you're working on a game, I wish you lots of luck on it! That's certainly a lot of maps you still have to complete, eep. But all you need is some time before it's all ready to go! Some of our members are really talented at making games here, so it'd be great to add your game into the mix, too. :3

(Speaking of which, I need to actually play a Zelda game.. ashamed to say I never have. uu)

So yeah, it was great meeting you and enjoy yourself here, okay? Feel free to drop off a message if there's anything you need help with, as well~

Hey! Its nice to meet you. Yes Im from Greece, but Im not actually Greek by blood :P You should play one of the oracle zelda games, however you might need to beat it 3 times to beat it completely. :P

Back