• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Meganium28

Meganium Lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Hey! I'm new here as well as being old. I use to be apart of this forum back in 2007 when Diamond and Pearl came out! If this is the same site that it was back in 07, I was a gym leader back then for grass types haha. Im pretty interested in rediscovering everything since I left and now that black and white 2 are out become more involved!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hiya Meganium, a warm welcome (back) to PC~! Look, I'm posting in the color green just for you. Oh, I'm Mid, MidnightShine btw.

The DPPt series were one of my fav Pokemon games, until BW/B2W2 came by. Oh am I so ever addicted to Unova! My fav 'Mon definitely has to be Kyurem now, overall with it's other two Formes. How bout u? Have u tried BW or either B2W2 yet?

PC might be a big place, but there's no harm in venturing, right? PC's wide variety of boards gives you thousands of places for u to post till u drop. Don't forget them friendly members! They're known for being friendly, lol.

Hoping to see ya round PC~! Feel free to contact me anytime, 'K? The staff members which have bold & colored usernames are stationed & ready to roll if there's trouble anywhere!

Just huv fun!

~Mid~

Years
    Hey! I'm new here as well as being old. I use to be apart of this forum back in 2007 when Diamond and Pearl came out! If this is the same site that it was back in 07, I was a gym leader back then for grass types haha. Im pretty interested in rediscovering everything since I left and now that black and white 2 are out become more involved!

Hi Meganium, and welcome back.

I wasn't around when you were last active (I joined in 2011) but it's nice to see old members returning. So, Black 2 and White 2 lured you back here? I have still yet to play the games myself but hopefully I will by the New Year. Nothing much has changed other than some sections getting revamped and new staff being promoted. We also have the Christmas and New Year events coming up next month.

Diamond and Pearl were such memorable games, but Platinum was better. I'm Hikari, and if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to shout me a VM. Also, I liek Oshawottz. You can also contact the staff, aka those guys (and girls) with the bold colored usernames if you need help.

- Hikari10

Omg more Meganium fans! I love it too, the entire Chikorita line is really cute. I think the member Leaf Storm will really like you, since her old username had Meganium in it too. :3 Welcome to PC, Meganium!

But wow, you've certainly been a member for a long while. Glad to see you make a return, as it's never too late to become an active community member here! Lots has changed since then, but we're still the same PC you always knew. I remember the release of Diamond/Pearl almost like it was yesterday since I was so impatient to the point where I ordered the Japanese games, haha. D: Great to hear you've tried B/W2 though; those were really good games story-wise and I recommend them to every Pokemon fan.

I'm sure you'll settle into the forum again without much confusion about all the changes, and we'd love to have you be an active member here! Enjoy your stay on PC and feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat or need help, I'm always open~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Your name attracted me! I used to be Meganium(90), but I switched accounts and now you're the new Meganium with numbers on the block :D

and I'm really excited that YOU LOVE MEGANIUMS. yay! Another Meganium fan <3 Welcome aboard!

Wow, you joined here sinc 2007, you have a lot to catch up on imo! But not to worry, there's a ton of sections for you to check out, and there's no need to rush yourself. A quick check of the rules and FAQ can help you become familiar with how PC runs today, as well as the staff here are always available for you to answer any questions you have. And then you can go wild have fun at the forums!

You can always VM me if you want a friend to talk to (we can talk about how Meganium is the best pokemon *ever*), well, have a great time!

Back