• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Hello there!
    My name's Meiza,a 13-year-old Pokegamer.
    My favourite type is DARK,and my favourite Pokemon is SHARPEDO.
    I live in Indonesia,so I'm sorry if my English is bad,'cuz English isn't my native language.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    Hey there Meiza!
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
    So 13, don't worry we have older, I think I've seen a 25+ year old here.
    Anyways, Dark? Well then... here might be your place Thieves of the Night Sharpedo? Here you go!
    Hello everyone!
    What a coincidence that someone had requested that on my shop, which you should visit sometime. Don't worry, some other people I know also have rusty english, you'll fit in :)
    So tell us more about yourself, Favorite game/region/rival/etc. The more you tell us, the better we can redirect you and help you! Anyways, enjoy PC, and a Happy New Year :D

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, getting back in the greeting business!

P.S. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or a moderator!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello there!
    My name's Meiza,a 13-year-old Pokegamer.
    My favourite type is DARK,and my favourite Pokemon is SHARPEDO.
    I live in Indonesia,so I'm sorry if my English is bad,'cuz English isn't my native language.

Hi Meiza, and welcome to PokeCommunity, aka PC.

We have loads of topics you can discuss, and members you can interact with, from all over the globe. Don't worry about your English, we are an English-speaking forum so you'll learn it in no time. Just remember to read the forum-wide rules before posting so you don't slip up, and I don't want that happening to new members. If you have any questions on where to place your thread, feel free to approach the moderators handling that section and they'll be happy to help you.

Since you love Dark-types, why not join our Dark-type Club in Pokemon Clubs? It's got loads of good discussion about Dark-type Pokemon going on, and I have to say, Dark-types look really awesome don't they? Sharpedo fan? Not often I see that thing getting some love but I do agree it is often underappreciated.

I'm Hikari, and I wish you a fun time here as a member!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
    Hello! I was around that age when I joined PC, too! I was actually twelve years old but I turned thirteen some four months after joining, haha. I guess from our current ages though you are really young compared to me. But still, I know how it felt to be young, and to be on the doormat of a new forum at such an age. :D

But yeah, welcome to PC, Meiza! That is a pretty cool sounding name. :) Also, Sharpedo is awesome! All Water-types are, tbh. Your English is actually pretty good, so you don't have to apologize, haha. English isn't my native language too, but I coped with it soon enough and I think I've gotten the hang of it. :p Like Hikari said, this forum will do you wonders in the English speaking part, I guarantee it. You have to stay as active as possible though! You can only improve by practice, and not being around too much won't help you practice at all. That's what I did back then so I guess I still have a long way to go. u_u This forum shouldn't be all about learning to speak in English, though! You're supposed to kick back and relax here, not be in some sort of language school, haha. Fun is key.

Indonesia is a pretty cool place, by the way. I'd like to visit it some time. But before that, my welcoming reply must end first, haha. I wish you well on your PC journey! Enjoy your stay, Meiza. ;D

Back