• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    Saying Hi from the Great White North! I decided to finally make a PC account and start doing helpful things instead of just lurking around and stuff. I like video games and comics and all that good stuff. Also I would also like to learn how i could in making hacks and what not, since that really interested me, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks a lot. Finally, the most important reason I joined, is to hang out and meet some new friends. Bhai!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    Welcome! I would suggest, unsurprisingly, the rom-hacking sub forums, I'm sure theres plenty of people who will be willing to help in there.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hey there Jaded, welcome to the forum and it's good to meet you! :D

I'm happy you decided to participate in the forum; better late than never and we always welcome new members here. We have a great Video Gaming section you should stop by sometime if you like games, as well as plenty of other sections that will surely catch your eye depending on your interests! But if it's hacking you're most interested in, make sure to visit Emulation and browse through all their sticky threads. They have a script help thread, tutorials, map rating/review threads, and a lot of other resources I can't name off the top of my head right now. You'll definitely find a lot to use there since hacking's a popular aspect of PC, though of course the rules of the section need to be followed there as well since the moderators do their best to make sure it's organized and clutter-free.

Have you done any browsing yet? Noticed you joined a few months ago so it's about time you got to making an introduction haha. Being active and getting involved in the forum is the best way to meet new people, so make sure not to disappear, all right? It took me a good month or so to make friends since I was shy when I first joined, but it really is worth it to stick around. Helps relieve stress from real life and there are just so many wonderful people - members and staff alike - around for you to meet!

Have a good stay on PC and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, I'm always open to help you out. <3

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to Pokécommunity, JadedGrizzly! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

If you'd like to learn to make hacks, a good forum to visit would be the wonderful ROM Hacking forum! There, you should find some experienced members to help you! Also, remember, if you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to ask me, a moderator, or another member! We'll be happy to help a member in need!

- Bandit

Years
    Saying Hi from the Great White North! I decided to finally make a PC account and start doing helpful things instead of just lurking around and stuff. I like video games and comics and all that good stuff. Also I would also like to learn how i could in making hacks and what not, since that really interested me, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks a lot. Finally, the most important reason I joined, is to hang out and meet some new friends. Bhai!

Hello Jaded, and welcome to PC!

I'm happy you joined PC, your account was created in October 2012, so it is a bit old now. Why only start posting now? Did school get in the way? Either way, you're sure to enjoy PC. Thankfully, we have one of the biggest ROM hacking communities on the internet thanks to our popular Emulation section which has helpful stickies with everything you need to know.

There's the basics such as script help, map ratings/reviews, tutorials and other resources. Just remember to read the rules there and you won't get in trouble. And you should check out the Video Games section too since it has been a little bit dead lately, so it could use your posts to make all the difference.

Have fun here and feel free to ask a mod if you need help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back