• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    Hi everyone. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5 years old and I'm still going strong 14 years later.

I recently decided to join the forums to be more up to speed with all things Pokemon and share my own opinions and get many many more from others here who are even more knowledgeable than I and to just simply have a good time.

Hope to be around here for the long haul and evolve into a well established member.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey there The Mighty Celt, welcome to PokeCommunity. It's nice to know that you've been with Pokemon and haven't given up on it :D
    You can certainly share you opinion here, provided as it's in the right forums and follow the rules that have been established. As for having a good time, you'll have a great time here at PokeCommunity.

Just wondering what your interests in Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics were. Nice pun by the way. I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hello! I've also been playing pokemon since it first started! And I'm almost 18!! Lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's the spirit! You've come to the right place when it comes to sharing your interests in Pokemon! That's why we're all here. We love Pokemon as much as ice cream. :D

Welcome! I am Leaf Storm and it is a pleasure to meet you. :) You should check out some of the Pokemon sections we have here, we talk about anything Pokemon, from each of the generations, to the games, to the anime, to the TCG and to why Pikachu is so cute. We have a topic for almost anything but you are more than welcome to create your own if you like in their respectable sections. If you have any artwork you like to share, or maybe a fanfic idea, or even an idea for a game you'd like to make or hack, you can also do that too. PC is very diverse, and Pokemon isn't just the only subject we talk about here. If you have other interests, like if you are a gamer, a tech geek, a debater, etcetera, you are at the right place too. :)

You will evolve into a great member, I believe in you! Be sure you read the rules, and have a fantastic time here at PC! See ya!

Back