• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

MarkSill

ROM Hacking Newb
Years
  • I'm MarkSill, or EvilYoshi, if you like. I go by many aliases on different websites, but those are my mains. I'm an aspiring Pokémon ROM hacker, and one day I hope to be able to work with DS ROM's and put them on my very own cartridge so I can play them as I please. I'm currently working on a hack of FireRed that adds a region called Omegus, as well as a whole new story, maybe some new Pokémon, attacks, items, etc. For anyone who might wonder, I use PKSV and not XSE. Also if anyone could tell me how to get IntroED (Or similar programs) to work I would be very happy. Thanks for reading this!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there MarkSill and welcome to PokeCommunity. If you would like to learn more about ROM hacking and related topics, then the Emulation forums are perfect for you. Here you can find help, tutoring, and assorted tools to assist you in your endeavor.

Also, what do you mean by your own cartridge? That makes me think of either a flashcart or a bootlegged game. Don't bootleg, bootleging isn't something you should attempt.

Also, I like playing ROM hacks so I'm looking foward to seeing your work here :D
    Don't post ROMs though, that's against the rules here plus it's illegal.

Back