• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    Hi everyone my name is TheAwesomeGamer56 and I absolutely love pokemon and I love some pokemon hacks people make. If you want a further personal profile of me please feel free to pm me. Anyway I love pokemon I think it's the best show/game every made (well almost the best). To me the show was good and still is good but most people don't watch the show. I'm new here and this is my first forum post for any forum I'm also trying to make a rom. Anyway that's all about me again pm me if you would like to know more but I'm new and I like this website. :)

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Hi there, TAG56! Welcome to PC! You know, I just imagined you saying all that in one sitting without taking a moment to breathe. You certainly seem enthusiastic about this place. Haha. That's in many ways a good thing, by the way! More enthusiasm kind of carries you through the experience, and it's that fine line that most new people tend to not bother crossing, resulting in the usual trend of signing up, posting a handful of posts for a few days, then disappearing for all eternity. I'd rather see a person enjoy this place long-term than that. I think most people would agree with me when I say that it's downright depressing to see people disappear so quickly, never to return again.

But you're not that kind of person! At least I really hope so. I love Pokémon, too, and I used to really like playing the ROM hacks that famous PC members like zel and destinedjagold made, so I can really relate. More than you'd think. As for personal profiles, why not just share it here? Of course, if you're not comfortable with sharing stuff then that's really fine. Though I don't really expect people sharing incredibly personal information about themselves in the Internet, anyway, so I don't think there's much to hide, considering the general info like a nickname, for starters. Heh, I don't know about you but, me calling you TAG56 sounds kinda clunky, don't you agree?

You mentioned that Pokémon is "almost the best," so that begs the question: what do you think is the best? I'm personally curious, because maybe that's a topic a certain member who checks out your intro thread is really interested in, too! I mean I don't think I'd answer with Pokémon if you ask that question to me either. I'd probably say the best game ever made is the SNES game, Seiken Densetsu 3, and that the best show ever made is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann; both franchises of which are far from Pokémon. So I think hearing what you'd answer would be interesting!

Maritza is right, though. I just hope you enjoy this place. Hopefully I wasn't too talkative with this post or anything, and that you take something from it and maybe reply with enthusiasm and zeal. In fact, if you do that, that'd be awesome. See you around, TAG56!

Years
  • hi nice to meet you and welcome to pc.hope you enjoy here and i prefer that you first read the rules and talk to cid,cirno or hikari10 if you want too know about pc.take care

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    Thank you guys so much and I do love it here. About personal info I will tell you that I am very young. Also the one show that is better than Pokemon is Naruto I love that show. I enjoy hacks a lot and would love to make one of my own, but sadly making one is actually incredibly difficult. Making a hack is really challenging if you or someone else could help me please do. I'm also a very talkative person so I always will have something to say. Cid you seem like your as friendly as me and I like that. Anyway thank you and everyone else who welcomed me. See you guys around bye. :D

Back