• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Aelita Schaeffer

Queen of Espurr
Years
  • Salutations everyone and nice to meet you all, you can tell who i am from the information to the left and it will be a pleasure to be a part of this community.

Yeah, im bad with self introductions

Years
  • What's up, welcome to the forum~! Good to meet you Aelita. n~n

Aww don't worry about being bad at intros. Mine was only a few lines long and really boring.. but it's always fun to look back on to see how much I changed. Is it okay if I ask you some questions instead? That way we can get to know you as a person and Pokemon fan, making it a little easier for members to post replies in your thread. Hmm, when did you get into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite type, Pokemon, or Pokemon game? Is there a reason you joined PC in particular or were you just looking to get involved in a community of fans like you? What do you like outside of Pokemon? ..and lastly, what's your avatar from? I'm kind of curious since I just have no clue, haha. Sorry if I'm overwhelming you with questions but it's just a little habit I have to get to know new members. You're in no way obliged to reply.

But since you're here already I'm sure you're going to have the best time ever! You're in for quite an awesome journey around here. :D We welcome all new members and you've already made a good first step at posting an introduction. You can discuss Pokemon here; all of our Pokemon boards are popular and very fun. The off-topic boards are also really popular as well though and a lot of members poke in there whenever they want a break from Pokemon discussions. Maybe you'd be interested in participating in some forum games or joining a few clubs while you're here? That's one of the many things you can do around here.

Going by your avatar I'll assume you like some anime too, so General Entertainment would be a cool board since you can discuss anime as well as TV shows, movies, music, and books there. You can also check out the Daily Chit-Chat thread to have fun chats with other members.

So have a great time! Read the rules and have fun!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Aelita! I love your name indeed.

I remember Code Lyoko, it was a pretty interesting cartoon I have to admit. I never watched much other than like one or two episodes many years ago but having different interests is fun because we have loads of members here so there's a chance you may come across a fellow CL fan as well! I know how hard it is making good intros, but we have people who can help you if you get lost. I never made a thread here back when I joined and look how much I have changed in only 2+ years.

As Cirno said, you'll definitely love PC so much you'll enjoy all the stuff we have on offer and make new friends in no time! Posting an introduction was definitely the right move, because then you'll get to know a few people. Is there any part of PC you're particularly interested in? Maybe the Pokemon sections? Or maybe the off-topic stuff? I'm sure you'll find a section you like. Cirno recommended the club sections, General Entertainment and the DCC in Chit Chat & Polls, all are really good sections.

I do hope to see you around, and remember staff members are here if you need help with anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back