• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    Looks like there are a lot of introductions just today, so mine might get overlooked... but in any case I'm glad to be here! I'm not really used to online forums, but this one looks about right for me. ;)

I love Pokemon (of course) and all kinds of anime, but for some reason I don't like the Pokemon anime much anymore... I loved the first few seasons though! I've been playing Pokemon since I was a 6 year old with Pokemon Blue when it first came out, and now I've owned almost every mainstream game. I'm busy with college work, but I still have over 400 play hours on Black 2 and still going!

If you can't tell by my username and avatar I like foxes. Ninetales has always been my favorite, but that may change soon... (I'm looking at you Fennekin.)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to making friends and talking Pokemon!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC flametail! Haha no worries, you won't get overlooked at this forum. We are a lot of nice and helpful users and I'm sure you'll find lots of friends there including me of course. Of course tPC is good for you even if you're not used to online forums because of the above statement.
    Sane there for the animes. I started watching it when I was 6 and right now, I'm starting to lose interest in it. The only anime I watch for now is Naruto. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 8, my first game being Leaf Green. College work is annoying but I wish you a lot of luck in it. What are you studying?
    Ninetales always reminded me of the Nine Tails Fox in Naruto for some reason, I don't know why haha. Then I'm sure you'll pick Fennekin as starter for X/Y. Have fun browsing around PC~

Years
  • There certainly have been a lot of intros posted today, but that's pretty common here. Welcome to PC, fellow new user! :)

Check out the General Entertainment board to discuss anime, perhaps you'll find topics on shows you're interested in! You're more than welcome to create threads if you don't see a discussion thread on an anime you like, too. I'm a huge fan of anime myself so perhaps we have a few series in common? Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood yaay), Fairy Tail, Magi, Durarara!!, and Madoka are some of my favorite titles. Be sure to let me know if you recognize some of those names. I'd love to chat with you about anime and perhaps we can give each other suggestions! There are so many anime I need to watch though, like One Piece and Attack on Titan, so my summer is going to be quite full ugh. Oh! And while GE allows discussions on anime you can also talk about music, books, TV shows, and even movies. It's one of our most diverse boards.

And aww, the Pokemon anime certainly has changed a lot since the start, but personally I think it's because we grew older so it became less appealing. You'd probably find it to be a pretty cool show if you were six years old and found it while flicking through channels, baha. We do have our play time in common though since we've both been playing for a very long time; neat-o. I'm shocked to see you have so many hours on Black 2.. I mean, I was obsessed with Pokemon and the most I got was around 300 on Sapphire, I think? Very impressive. :~D Make sure to chat it up in our Fifth Generation board seeing as you're spending so much time on B2.

Ninetales is an awesome fire type too and I remember whining to myself a lot since it didn't have that good of a movepool. It's a lot better in the fifth generation though. Fire types aren't my favorite but Ninetales is one of the few exceptions. :)

Anyways, have a great time here, Flame! See you around!

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
  • well glad to have u here my friend this is the best place for ppl that love Pokemon cuz I do and I hope u have fun if u wanna battle or trade anything just ask me ill try to get it for u

Years
  • Hello there Flametail, and welcome!

And no I didn't miss your thread at all, I always love to check every introduction because, the more the merrier! PC is very diverse, so I'm sure you'll make new friends along the way. Since you love anime, there's the General Entertainment section which Cirno directed you to, but since you mentioned how much you love foxes and the fact you want to choose Fennekin when you start playing X & Y why not go check out the board for said games if you wanna talk about them, it's right over here.

I'm excited for X & Y as well, especially how adorable the starters are. I'll probably be choosing Froakie on my first play though since I'm more of a Water-type person. And I happen to be playing Black 2 as well rn, so maybe I might see you around the Fifth Generation board, which Cirno also showed you. You'll be kept busy for a while. Have an awesome time here and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back