• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condroid 2.0

Artificial Humanoid Being
Years
  • Hey, I'm new here, though you probably already knew that, because why else would I be posting this? So I just kinda registered here because I'm a Pokemon fan (obviously) and because why not? Also everyone here seems pretty friendly.
    Anyway, a bit about myself. I'm seventeen years old, I'm a furry and a brony (haters gonna hate), and I'm kinda wierd and fairly naive. I just recently got back into Pokemon, so don't expect me to know very much. =P
    So... yeah. It's nice to be here and I hope to get to know you all better. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Condroid! Love your name btw <3

I'm also a Pokemon fan as well, and so are everyone here in the community! We love Pokemon as much as you do, and we invite you to join all of the discussions we have here. :) From the new Gen 6 Games to the old school RBY games. Yep, we have a section of that too...where you can discuss and join memory lane. :D

Many members like you are getting back into the franchise. What made you come back? The last time I took a hiatus, it was the card game that made me return, and it was probably the best decision ever. Pokemon has stuck with me for almost my whole life, and I'm sure it has for you too. :D It's so amazing how things have changed over the years.

Anyways, have a wonderful time here! You can always contact any staff member in bold blue/orange/red, as they're there to answer any questions. See ya around and have fun! <3

DarkScrambled

Scrambled Eggs
    Years
  • Hello Condriod, welcome to Pokecommunity. I have once slipped my path in pokemon, but after watching it and learning the new pokemon again, everything became much more clear and better. The best part of you signing ul here on PC, is that we provide good Pokemon Information from the users and other reliable resources. I also ensure that you will meet many friendly people, thats just who the ysers of PC are, friendly and nice. I hope to see you around Pokecommunity alot and that you turn out siccesful of regaining your memory of pokemon.

Condroid 2.0

Artificial Humanoid Being
    Years
  • Hey, sorry it's a little late but thanks for all the welcomes! I have this nasty habit of forgetting all the forums I join, but now that I've filtered through them and selected my favorites, I'm gonna try to be more involved. =)

Years
  • Eep, I'm sorry Condroid, but your thread is past the one month revival window. You can't bump threads older than a month here on PC in most boards. You've been gone for over a month now though, so if you'd like you can always post a re-introduction to be re-welcomed to the community. Happy foruming!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back