• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Been playing Pokémon since R/B came out.

I have only ever completed the Kanto Dex. I am ashamed of this.

I have 8 shinies.

1. Charizard
    2. Bellossom
    3. Feraligatr
    4. Alakazam
    5. Flygon
    6. Clefable
    7. Charmander
    8. Metagross

I hope to contribute to this site and become a valued member.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Don't be ashamed, sweetheart! Completing the Kanto dex is just one accomplishment that you are really proud of. 8 shinies is more than what I have lmao. I only have a shiny Sceptile. xD I know you'll be able to catch more shinies soon, and maybe complete other dexes in newer games. (Probably the Johto one may be much easier lmao).

Welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's a great place to stay, and to talk about Pokemon all you want. At the moment we are extremely hyped about the new games coming out in almost a week <3. You'll meet many many friends, and it gives you the opportunity to become a vast contributor to any discussions. <3

I know you will enjoy it here! See ya around, and ask questions if you have any, alright! See ya around <3

Years
  • Oh, no worries.. I don't think I've ever completed the dex in any game so you're totally not alone. xD; The closest I got to completion was in the Sinnoh games, though that doesn't really count since I kind of cheated. Welcome to the forum, ThePain!

We all hope you'll contribute lots and post around too; it's very worth it as the community's big and really friendly. You can join some clubs or play forum games too if you're ever interested, those are some of the coolest and most unique areas here. :D Oh, and you're really lucky to have a shiny Bellossom.. that was one of my dream shinies for the longest time. Never did get one though. Keep those shinies safe and don't be like me who stupidly created a new file over all her amazing old Pokemon!

See you around, ThePain, and a pleasure meeting you. The moderators are always here to assist if you need any help at all.

Back