• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    Stopping by to say hi and to let everyone know I'm new here.
    I have played pokemon since Yellow version (my first one) and have played every handheld game since then :D
    I'm looking to exchange friend codes with people and trade competitive/breeding pokemon with others so hit me up if you're interested!

Yellow was one of the best Pokemon games to date even now. The first generation in general was really tough but that's what made it so enjoyable! Awesome to have more long-time Pokemon fans join us here. Very big welcome, yes!

If you're looking to exchange friend codes I recommend our wonderful X/Y FC Sharing Thread as it's meant solely for that. Lots of people utilize the thread to make friends for their games and you'll definitely find a whole lot if you were to drop off a post there. :) Don't be shy to ask someone if they're interested in adding you, either! PokeCommunity is a very friendly forum and we have some of the best Pokemon fans around here. Of course there's also the Trade Corner and Battle Center for trading and battling respectively, so everything you're looking for is covered.

Have a good time, Yerex, and see you around! n~n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well hiya! Pokemon Yellow was my very first pokemon game too, and I agree that it's a really good game! Nice to see that you've played and enjoyed the pokemon games; it's nice to have you here. :3

And yes, feel free to use the FC sharing thread that was posted above me; you can see loads of FCs there to swap with. I really wish and hope that your friend safari will be filled with maaaarvelous pokemon! In any case, have a grand time! I hope that you'll find everything that you're looking for,and I hope that you'll have fun posting in our boards. <33

Back