• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2014
    I just joined this site, looking forward to making friends, trading, and battling. I've played these games ever since red and blue. I was addicted when I was very young, I even had the yellow pikachu gameboy color. I've played the games for a while but I only just started getting into the competitive aspects of the game. Anxious to absorb all the knowledge, then kicking some tail >:)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi there cjdlee, and welcome aboard!
    I'm glad that you have decided to join in this awesome forum, and boy, you sure are diehard fan of Pokemon, yes? I can recommend you some sections.

We have Trade Corner section, where you have happy time trading with fellow PC members here, and we have Battle Center where you can learn anything competitive in battling, and PC Battle Server too, if you want to battle it out online.

I'm sure that you'll enjoy this forum, and we can be friends if you want, btw, you can talk to me and everybody else, and don't worry about talking to us. I hope to see you around, and have fun!

Years
  • I've been totally hooked since the Red and Blue days myself but only started to learn the ways of IVs/EVs and competitive battling during the fifth generation. There's always something out there to learn when it comes to Pokemon so it's pretty hard to get bored. Great to have more long-time fans here with us, welcome to the community!

As Wind said, you'll be learning more of your battling knowledge over at the Battle Center so it'll be a nice little home for you. We have a really wonderful Pokemon Showdown server where most of our members do their battles so it's recommended to join! It's a very active chatting platform and has some fun events rather often.. who'd want to miss out? ;P Have an amazing stay on PokeCommunity, cjdlee! ♥ I hope to see you around lots! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, you've gotten the yellow gameboy color? I've always wanted one of those special ones, but, ended up with a turquoise gameboy color instead. The R/B/Y days were also pretty fun, and pretty notsalgic when it came to battling.

If you want to learn competitive, then yeah, stop by the Battle Center, and someone can help you there! You can also post a team for people to rate it too, and they'll give you suggestions on how you can improve it. I wish you luck on your competitive stradegies! Mmm, so, welcome to the forum! Have an amazing stay, and I look forward on seeing you again. <3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, lee! Hope to see you around buddy, have a great time.

Back