• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Hi,
    I'm glad that I find a site where people can talk about Pokémon because we all share memories of the TV show/s and video games.

I've been a Pokémon fan since elementary school and its one of my childhood memories such as watching the first season and playing the original Pokémon games.

Years
    True that. I watched the first season and then got sucked into other shows, though I did recently watch Pokémon Origins. :)

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC! Just a tip, maybe you wanna post a bit more about yourself and find an identity; That way, nobody will post some generic "welcome" posts. But yeah, I'm sure you'll fit in with all of us die-hard Pokemon fans as well. Try screwing around with all the settings and see which parts of the forum you like the most, too.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Hi there! Glad that you joined the site I think that you'll have a great time here and make some good friends! I remember my first day/post... I was pretty intimidated but, everyone here is really nice and you'll feel right at home!

Anyways, if you want to discuss the anime and all the fond memories that you have of it, there's a nice little section conveniently titled, Pokemon Anime. There's quite a few sections on gaming so i'll let you explore all that stuff on your own. There's also some other great sub-forums on this website! There's all the places you can show off your creative talents: Art & Design, Fan Fiction and Writing, and my home space, The Roleplay Corner! Also, if you're into other games there's the video game thread and to talk about a variety of topics the General Entertainment is a fun place. To meet some new people and just talk about whatever, the Chit Chat & Polls area is amazing, you'll meet some crazy and hilarious people over there. There's a lot more but, my hands are begging me to stop typing xD

Anyways I really hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need anything hmu with a VM or Cirno, she may seem evil but, she's actually really nice ;) Hope to see you around!

~ Chili

Years
    D'aww, I've been into Pokemon since elementary school myself. <3 It never stops being amazing and I hope I never stop enjoying it. But it's been 15 years now so chances are I'll keep loving it for a long while to come. :) Many others here are like that, too. Great to meet you and welcome, Summer!

Do you have any favorite Pokemon, games, or episodes? And do you play X and Y? I'm currently hooked on my X version as are a lot of other members here so if you're ever interested in discussing the sixth generation you should pop by the Pokemon X & Y board. As others have said though, this place is very diverse and full of places to explore so you're in for a wonderful time. See you around and be sure not to disappear on us! Feel free to contact me or another moderator if you need some help along the way.

Back