• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Hi , im new in this forun
    I hope i meet many people
    I am from Colombia!
    I love soccer
    I dont know how to speak english very well
    I am happy
    I am creating rom hacks

I'm happy as well! The more happy peeps the merrier. ;P I'm currently enjoying a one week long vacation from school so that's made me even happier, hehe. Very big welcome to PokeCommunity, Yerby!

Don't worry if you're not that good at English; you'll learn a lot here since everyone primarily speaks it. It's great practice! You should also be able to discuss sports and other things like music and TV shows (among others) over at General Entertainment so consider popping by. You're into Pokemon as well, yes? How long have you been playing and have you tried out the newest games, X or Y yet? I'd love to know! If you have you'll likely really enjoy the Pokemon X & Y board as it's extremely active and a great place.

Well, enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around, yes? :) Let me or another staff member know if you need any help along the way.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi Yerby! You want to meet many people? Well, you've come to the right place! In this amazing community, you can get to meet many amazing people who all share a love for one thing: Pokemon! Perhaps you could even meet some people from Colombia as well, there are lots of people from many different countries all over the world. Our members here have very diverse interests, so it would certainly be no problem finding people who, for example, love soccer as much as you do :D No worries if your English isn't very good, we all grow and learn, and I'm sure being here will help to strengthen your English skills. You'll get better in no time! Oh and wow, another ROM hacker! I'm sure you'll fit in quickly in the Emulation & ROM Hacking section. You could even share your works with other like-minded people! I'm indeed really happy to meet you, so please stay with us and enjoy your time here at PC! n_n

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there Yerby! Welcome aboard :3

So you're a fan of soccer? I am, and so is my father. Although I follow the World Cup more than my dad who follows the Mexican teams. World Cup seems to have more passion there, imo. Are you looking forward to next year though? I am!

& That's okay if you do not know English that well! Usually forums are a great way to learn English in the forums. And best of all, you can practice while you ROM Hack as well. My good friend above me linked you to the ROM Hacking section where you can do all of your ROM hacking there. I do wish you all the best in your future rom hacking endeavours, because I believe in ya. You can do it! :)

Stick around and explore the rest of the forums while you're at it, yeah? Be sure to ask Cirny if you have any questions or concerns as she's the mod here of the forums! See ya around & have fuuuun~

Back