• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • How's it going? I've been playing for a while now, but never explored the social aspect of the Pokemon games. I took a pretty long break from the games then started working on my National Pokedex when Gen VI was announced. I got X when when it came out but I only started playing it a few weeks ago because school had kept me busy.

I just beat the elite four today so I'm psyched to start breeding, trading and maybe even do some competitive battling for the first time. I love gaming but I'm not really social about it so I'm pretty excited to make some friends that are playing the same games as I am.

Years
  • Heya Chief and welcome to the forums!

I only started playing X/Y recently after getting the games for Christmas. I may have only finished the main story in 3 days but Kalos is a very beautiful region and those graphics are so amazing. If you're interested in discussing the games we have the Pokemon X & Y section, which also has a place to share your friend codes if you have any. And of course, for all trading and battling needs we have both Trade Corner and Battle Center sections as well. Plus, we have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow PC members. I happen to be a regular there myself so do stop by anytime.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask the resident mods of this section, my good friends Sheep and Synerjee. I'm always happy to chat as well so don't hesitate to stop by my profile and leave a visitor message! Have fun here okay?

- Hikari

V-Create

You have no power here
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    lol dude, can I just say your profile pic is really awesome?:)
    We are on the same situation with the whole school thing, exams D: But atleast we have the holidays!
    Welcome to the forum! I myself is new and needs some new friends and things.. :)
    If you want to start on the older versions you should! The first version isn't everybodys cup of tea though but it's still very very nice. It's so vintage and the music hurts my ears but .. yeah. I mean you could always mute it haha
    Have fun posting and once again, welcome!:)​

Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes guys! And V, I wish I could say I didn't spend my entire exam break playing Pokemon.

I could go back and play some of the older games, it's just hard going back when the new games spoil me with all those spiffy new features.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good Luck on completing your Pokedex! I'm trying to complete my pokedex as on Gen VI myself, but it's... kind of tricky for me, aha. Fortunately when Pokemon Bank comes out, that should fill it up a lot! Well, I hope you're enjoying pokemon X so far, and here's hoping you'll have more time to play it someday. :3

Anyways, indeed, welcome to the forum! We'd absolutely love it if you visited the battle center! As said, have a showdown server incase you'd like to check out pokemon battle simulation. It's essentially like wi-fi battling, 'cept you can do it right there online, and it's pretty fun! Battle server regulars hang out there, including myself, so, we'd be happy to see you there too. There is also the Trade Plaza sub-forum, which is where all the trades actually happen, you can check out the shop, as well as visit the X/Y Competitive Quick Trade Thread and the General X/Y Quick Trade Thread. So I hope you'll have a blast. c:

So, have a great stay, and I hoe you'll have a safe and happy new year! I'm also happy to help whenever you need assistance too! And we can be friends anytime, since I'd love that. <3 Thanks for being with us, and see you again!

Years
  • Aw yes, awesome! ;P I kind of wish I played through X a little slower rather than beating it six days after release, urgh. But now that Pokemon Bank has come out in Japan there is a lot more to do all over again and so many cool Pokemon to obtain. Super exciting!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Spoon. ♥ Trading and breeding are very big things here so the Trade Corner will be perfect in that regard, but we also have many other places to explore. You can discuss any generations and spinoffs, trade/battle, join some clubs.. so be sure to poke around to see what strikes your fancy. Everyone's pretty cool and all of our members can vouch for that, I'm sure. :) Maybe we'll see each other around the Battle Center sometime! I'm slowly but surely learning the gist of competitive battling myself. Seriously though, some of the battlers here are so talented and totally wipe the floor with me. Makes for some good inspiration to keep on tryin'.

Hope you have an amazing stay here and stick around for a long while. This is a lovely community and has some lovely staff so don't hesitate to shoot us with the bold names a message for assistance. And, of course, contact whomever you're interested in talking to. :D See you around!

Back