• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

SoulEvans

Soul
Years
  • name is soul here and im wishing to make frends here and talk my intrists are anime pokemon games and just video games and role play games in genaril and i know my spelling sucks XD but oh well right anyways and i just like to talk :D so i hope to find new frends like i said ^w^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC, Soul! Don't worry about your spelling.

What's your favorite Pokemon game? Mine are FireRed and LeafGreen! We have different sections for discussing the Pokemon games, depending on your favorite generation. The older ones have their sections here and you can tell which forum is for which games by their colorful descriptions. You can also talk about the Fifth Generation (Black/White and their sequels) or the new X/Y games! We also have sections for anime, video games, and roleplaying!

If you ever need help with anything or just want to chat, you can send a message to anyone on the staff team. Just look for moderators or super moderators, and you can find a list of which moderator watches over which section here.

Again, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends! We're a really friendly forum.

V-Create

You have no power here
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Hi! How are you? Welcome to the forums! :D I myself is new so if you need anything, just ask me and stuff!
    People are very welcoming here and I think you'll love all of them hehe
    Have fun posting! and once again, welcome :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Making friends is no problem here on PC! In fact, sign me up! I'll love to become friends with you! Welcome to PC Soul, and I hope you're having a great time so far!

As said, we've got boards for video games, anime, and the general discussion of pokemon, so, make your self at home with those boards! I'll especially love to see you at the video games section, as I'm the mod there, so if you have any questions about the board, feel free to ask! By the way, do you like Soul Eater? I used to love watching the anime; it was really amazing and dark and pretty hilarious. :3

So again, I do hope you'll have an amazing stay, and don't forget you can ask our friendly staff members for help if you need it! And I hope to see you around sometime!

Years
  • Heey there, Soul! Welcome to the forum. Great to meet you and hope you had a great new year. n~n I totally approve of your name because it is a reference to Soul Eater and I am huuge on that show, haha. It's one of my favorite anime and manga series!

You should definitely check out the Anime & Manga subforum as there is plenty to discuss there, but the entire forum is huge and happy to have you on board. Our video game board is extensive and fun as well but so are places like Pokemon Clubs/Fan Clubs & Groups and the like.. have you explored around yet? You'll have the best experience if you get involved and post around as there are plenty of people to meet.

Have a good time! :D Let the staff know if you need anything and be sure to stick around.

Back