• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
  • I'm Dave, I've been using some other forums since I first completed the Soul Silver and Black Version Pokedex's, but I happened upon this one, and so far I'm loving it! Glad to be a member of the community! I've already made quite a bit of trades with people on this forum which is awesome :) I've been playing Pokemon since it first came out, and for the past few months I've been selling random lots of Pokemon cards on eBay as a side job / small business. My fiance, Kylie and I, just recently got our first apartment and sadly I had to sell my Black version and my cards for the business. I did however scrounge up some money to get a new DS and Pokemon Y, so I'm trying to complete the Pokedex again from scratch, get the Shiny Charm, and finally breed a shiny Vulpix which I will evolve and nickname Shinetales ;P I've bred over 1000 Vulpix with foreign Ditto's and have had no luck in the past. I hope I will this time! :) Nice to meet you all, and I hope we can do some trading in the future!

My friend code is: 2766 9325 9083
    Game Name: Kylie

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Great meeting ya Dave, and I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying PC so far! We've got loads of things planned in the future, so, I hope you'll look out for that!

Mmm, it's unfortunate that you had to sell some of your pokemon merchandise, but hey, if it's for an apartment, I'd say it's defiantly worth it! And a big congrats to you and your fiancee! I wish you both nothing but happiness! Mmmm, shiny Vulpixeeees... They're pretty interesting shinies; I do love the color, and it's great that you've got one! I think my best friend has a shiny vulpix too, so, yippie kai yays for that, as well! And yes, definately head on over to the Trade Plaza for all your trading! The regulars over at the Trade Plaza will be glad to have you there! <3

Thanks for coming, Dave, and I hope to see you around in the future! Feel free to let me know if you need any thing, mmkay? The staff members will help you out too! Annnnd enjoy your stay! :3

Years
  • You'll get there, you'll get there! I was breeding baby Pokemon for dex entries and yesterday the only Diglett I hatched for its entry came out shiny, probably because I use my Japanese ditto as breeding fodder. Just keep goin' and it will all pay off. Welcome to PokeCommuntiy yes! Great to meet you, Dave.

Glad to hear you've gotten your hands on that new DS and Y.. good purchase and worth every penny, really. There are heaps of wonderful games on the 2/3DS so I'd recommend it either way. ♥ I've poured around 260-270 hours into my X version now and am slowly working on the Pokedex. Seems like the game keeps you hooked for ages and the last time I've felt this way was probably back during D/P/Pt, hah. First time I've gotten so into collecting, too!

Glad to hear your business is going pretty well, too, but just remember that you're not allowed to advertise things here nor buy or sell goods. Helps protect the members and all that jazz. But do wish you luck! Enjoy your time here and hope you stick around for a looong while.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Well, breeding is really one of the toughest thing to do. But well you know, every hard work pays.

I still remember my hard times working on my White. It took me almost 1000 breeds just to get a shiny vulpix xO. But thanks for the luck, i got my shiny vulpix and named it sunray ^^
    I still dont get my hands on X nor Y, but hopefully soon. ;)

Btw, if you want, you can visit the X and Y Corner if you want to trade with our fellow members.
    You can also do a lot of things out there =)

Enjoy your stay outta here! ;)
    And im wishing you the best with your fiance and your buisness ^_^

Btw, if you have any questions, you can either ask me, or any Stuffs or Moderators

See ya around! ;)

Back