• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

MarvinLock

Starting with Pkmn Essentials!
Years
  • Hi!
    I'm Mike and I'm 17 years old.
    I found about Pokemon Essentials two days ago and I thought that I would give it a shot.
    I have to say that it's really great!
    I even made a simple trainer adder as I got tired of adding trainers using the editor (can't post an image as I have less than 15 posts).
    I started creating my own game and it's going well until now...

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
    Years
  • hello marvinlock im ultrawing. i hope you enjoy your time here if you need help just ask a PC staff member (a moderator, a super moderator, or an admin)

Years
  • Hiya, Mike! Welcome to the community yay. Great to meet you.

Oh, so you're a game developer, then? :o That's quite a cool thing to try in your spare time - glad to hear you've been enjoying it so far. The Game Development board is huge and quite extensive as it has plenty of resources so you'll definitely find a lot to help you along. And if you're lost you can always contact its moderator, Maruno, for help regarding the section. :) He's happy to help and is quite knowledge about developing games as well as Pokemon Essentials!

Can't wait to see what you have to show us once your game nears completion. Why not check out other areas of the forum while you're here, too? PokeCommunity is huge so there is plenty to do and we'd love it if you could get involved. Your choice, though! You'll have a blast regardless, I'm sure.

Cheers and enjoy your time on PC!

MarvinLock

Years
  • hello marvinlock im ultrawing. i hope you enjoy your time here if you need help just ask a PC staff member (a moderator, a super moderator, or an admin)

Thanks!

Hiya, Mike! Welcome to the community yay. Great to meet you.

Oh, so you're a game developer, then? :o That's quite a cool thing to try in your spare time - glad to hear you've been enjoying it so far. The Game Development board is huge and quite extensive as it has plenty of resources so you'll definitely find a lot to help you along. And if you're lost you can always contact its moderator, Maruno, for help regarding the section. :) He's happy to help and is quite knowledge about developing games as well as Pokemon Essentials!

Can't wait to see what you have to show us once your game nears completion. Why not check out other areas of the forum while you're here, too? PokeCommunity is huge so there is plenty to do and we'd love it if you could get involved. Your choice, though! You'll have a blast regardless, I'm sure.

Cheers and enjoy your time on PC!

First of all thanks! No I'm not a game developer (I wish I was :P ). I started creating a pokemon game just two days ago. I just found it quite tiring to add all those trainers using the Editor so I coded a little project in VB.NET in order to do it faster. That's all. I will post it when I have 15 posts so as to be able to post some images as well. Thanks again for your help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, and I hope you're having a great stay so far! Mmm, so you're starting to create a pokemon game? I did always wonder what it's like to try and make one. I never knew where to start, ahaha.

Mmm, well, wherever you decide to visit around PC, I hope that you'll find our many boards to be comfortable and easy to post in, yes? We've got great discussions, as well as many friendly people around the forum! So you know, I hope that surely you'll find all the boards that you like, and be active in them, as we're very happy to have you on board to PC, and can't wait for your activity. :3

Annnd I hope to see you again! Lemme know if there's any problems or concerns you may have! It's also really nice to meet you. :3

MarvinLock

Years
  • Welcome to PC, and I hope you're having a great stay so far! Mmm, so you're starting to create a pokemon game? I did always wonder what it's like to try and make one. I never knew where to start, ahaha.

Mmm, well, wherever you decide to visit around PC, I hope that you'll find our many boards to be comfortable and easy to post in, yes? We've got great discussions, as well as many friendly people around the forum! So you know, I hope that surely you'll find all the boards that you like, and be active in them, as we're very happy to have you on board to PC, and can't wait for your activity. :3

Annnd I hope to see you again! Lemme know if there's any problems or concerns you may have! It's also really nice to meet you. :3

Thanks! I started creating a game after watching Atomic Reactor's tutorials on Youtube. Making a game is great actually! Seems really good so far... I found many useful threads in the Essentials section. This forum is what I was looking for.

Years
  • Hi there buddy! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice, the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I like creating games as well, because I study 3D Arts & Digital Entertainement, but I suck at programming..

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    :o Pokemon Essentials isn't that good french have something called Pokemon script project it's better :O

MarvinLock

Years
  • Hi there buddy! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice, the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I like creating games as well, because I study 3D Arts & Digital Entertainement, but I suck at programming..

I like programming. It's useful in many cases.

:o Pokemon Essentials isn't that good french have something called Pokemon script project it's better :O

Never heard of it but I think that I will stick with Essentials. Thanks for telling me!

Back