• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Years
  • Eh... hello everyone! :3 I am Sods The Flygon and I'm new here... I decided to join because as the diehard Pokemon fan I am (Not really, lol) I realized there's a lot more to it than just the games and the show :) I also wouldn't mind expanding my reach to new, possible friends!
    So, hi there :3... I'm a bit shy; sorry ;u;
    (Hint: I'm also not really good at forums and stuff so please forgive me >>)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there Sods! Welcome to PC. Well there's plenty of places to make new friends here, a good place to start would be to hop over to the Chit Chat Café section, and perhaps post in the DCC (Daily Chit Chat). Plenty of sections have one of these DCC's though, relating to the section's theme, so if you find one you like you might enjoy the DCC there too!

There is indeed plenty more to Pokémon than just the games! There's Competitive Battling, Manga, fan games, the card game, and so much more. You'll find each of these topics has a section relating to them also.

Enjoy your time here, PC is a great place to make friends and chill out!

Years
  • Heya Sods and welcome aboard!

Like our good smod Gavin over there said, we have so many places you can check out and people you can meet. He's probably already shown you around most of the forum already but that won't stop me leaving my part too. PC literally has something for everyone so yeah take time and explore to see what grabs your attention.

But yeah, do enjoy your time on the forums and don't hesitate to contact the staff members (Gavin above me there is one of said people) if you ever have a question, though I also like to leave a helping hand as well. I'll see ya around!

- Hikari

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there and Welcome!
    Well, you heard it before (from the wonder people above me) there are a lot of places for you to explore here. There's sections for each of the generations of Pokémon, one for hacks and roms, one for video games in general, and a bunch of other stuff.

And don't worry about being shy; I am, but I made this place kinda like home (a virtual home) since everyone is so nice.

Anyway, I hope to see you around!
    -Venitardus

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi Sods, welcome to PC! Yeah, I've learned too that there is so much more to Pokemon than the games. here is he anime, manga, cards and more. Welcome o he forums and if you'd like to be friends feel free to hi me up with a visitor message. :)

Years
  • If you're lookin' for friends then I'm definitely here to lend you a helping hand. PokeCommunity's members are really fantastic - everyone is kind and helpful and are definitely always up for a chat. Don't be scared to drop me or anyone else a message. Definitely no need to be shy here. n~n; Welcome, Sods! :)

If you're ever confused on forums then be sure to give the staff members a call. No worries if you're not very experienced with forums, either, as I generally find PC to be one of the better ones to start with. The rules are straightforward and people are happy to assist in helping you get the hang of this place. I admit I was.. very confused when I rejoined in 2011 but if you post around and get involved you're guaranteed friends and an easy "settle-in" into the community.

So are you playing X or Y? What's your favorite game if any and when did you get into the series?! There sure is a lot you could tell us so consider it, yes? Have an amazing stay.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, everyone!

Oooo Flygon! One of my favourite pokemon! I definitely approve of your theme! Nonetheless, lovely to meet you Sods, and it's wonderful to have you here on PC!

Hello, everyone!

As a fellow pokemon fan too, I look forward on seeing you around the forums! I hope that you'll enjoy the boards like the Pokemon General board, the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, the Pokemno Spin-Off boards, and much more! There are tons of pokemon fans on this forum who will be thrilled to see you and talk about various pokemon topics, and become great pals with you, as I'm sure they'll have common interests as you have! I'd also loooove to become friends with you too, and I do hope that we can be!

Hello, everyone!

Haaave a scientific day, and I hope to see you around! Let the staff know anytime you have a question or concern, or any other member will also suffice! And have a lovely stayyyy!

Back