• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    as you could guess, im brand new to these forums! i will visit here often, and be very active :D btw, my name has nothing to do with the hunger games, i get asked that alot online

not really sure what im supposed to write about as far as this thread goes, but the little pop up window suggested i make this post

seems theres a million introduction threads. wonder if anybody will see mine :/

seems theres a million introduction threads. wonder if anybody will see mine :/

huh, why did my last sentence post twice?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hiya Cinna, welcome to PC! <3 Hah, no problem, I've never even read or seen Hunger Games so I wouldn't know anyway. xD;; Good to meet you!

It's wonderful to hear you've plans to be active - we love new members that get involved as it means you'll meet and befriend plenty of people. What Pokemon games are you playing right now if any? Are you interested in X and Y? Those are great conversation starters and would really help us get to know you. Lots of PC's members are goin' through the sixth generation games right now, myself included, so if you have interest in that you can always stop by the Pokemon X & Y board. :o But of course there's also the Trade Corner and Battle Center for anything related to trading and battling as well.

See you around! :) You better stick around for a long time, ehe. Be sure to give our moderators or other staff a call if you need help! And as for your last sentence posting twice, chances are it was just the forum lagging a little.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome, Cinna! You could start with a little bit about your real life. Maybe you should stroll into Chit Chat Cafe. You can learn a lot of things about people there.

Also, if you play Pokemon still, the Gaming Central or X & Y would be a nice place to go.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC (:

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    im good thanks (^_^)/ i still play too, but i only have the gen 4 and 5 games, along with the previous generations i can run through an emulator on my pc as well

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi Cinna welcome to PC! I love your Pikachu avatar, if you'd like to be friends or chat feel free to send me a message. :)

Back