• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Silken! It's fantaaaastic to meet you. :)

Anything you want to tell us about yourself? We love getting to know people here so I can't stress enough how good it would be to tell us a little more. Never anything personal, of course - just the usual when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite aspect of the franchise is, and what you want to do here if anything. Always worthwhile since then we can suggest places for you to check out here among other things. I'd recommend Pokemon X & Y if you're playing through the sixth generation, Pokemon Clubs if you want to join Pokemon-related clubs, and Chit Chat Cafe for those who want to kick back and have a good time.

Have a good time! Let the staff with blue, orange, or red names know if you need anything. And be sure to stick around, all right? You can trade, battle, discuss all the generations, and plenty of other wonderful things. Hopin' to see you around lots! Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    I started playing pokemon when i was a kid the first game i played was red and i have played at least one of each generation since. I came here to trade and meet people. Thought i would give away some pokemon and just talk about the games.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the forums Silken, and I hope you're having a great nighttt. :3

Ah, magnificent that you've started with Red; I've started with Yellow & Blue myself, and played pokemon ever since! Ah, the sweet memories, huh? Anyways, it's cool of you that you're into trading! A lot of people are in this forum! Then you'll definitely enjoy the local Trade Corner. As the name suggests, you can trade with fellow members! Specifically, the Trade Plaza is where members create trade shops, as well as trade on the respective quick trade threads! Ah, and of course, there are loads of boards for you tto talk about the pokemon games, like the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section, and the Metal Color Generation board to talk about the pokemon game boy games!

See you around, and as said before, we would love to give you a hand when you have a question or concern! I hope to see you around, as you'll get to meet more lovely members to be pals with too! Have a looovely stay, and happy posting. <33

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    I tried posting in the trade plaza but it says waiting for approval. Did i post it in the wrong area?

Years
  • And a big welcome from me too, Silken! Nice to have you here today.

The others have already shown you around Trade Corner so I'm sure you're having fun over there right now. The regulars and mods over there are always showing their dedication to the trading community so I'm sure you'll get some great knowledge from them. I don't really hang out over there because of you know, wi-fi issues, but anyways I'm sure you'll love it nonetheless. There's also loads of other places to check out as well if you need a break.

Well, I'll be seeing you around and if you ever need a chat don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message and I'm sure you can make some friends as well. Have fun and see ya!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I tried posting in the trade plaza but it says waiting for approval. Did i post it in the wrong area?

Oh, the mods if the trade board will take of that, and will let you know about the status of the thread. If you have any questions about that, you can ask them! ^^

Back