• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    Hi guys! I made this account two days ago so I'm here to introduce myself.. two days later. I'm all about that Pokemon life so I decided to get into the forum scene too. I like long walks on the beach and Skitties, and I hope I can find people who share these same interests. Haha seriously, I hope to meet some really neat-o friends so we can do friend things.

Skitties? I think I've found my twin. I love those cute pink kittens. Welcome to PC, Rueroms! Not too late for an introduction. :3;

But you'll find a lot of friends here given the size of the community so no problems in that regard; definitely don't be shy to speak with people that catch your eye. We're a friendly group here. :) Speaking of beaches I was supposed to go to the beach today but mom left without me sob. Would've been nice to go and get a break from today's intense heat.

Either way, see you around and hope you stick with us for a while.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Neat-o friends here indeed! They're always lurking around the corner. :3

Welcome to the forums, and hooray for candy skittles! Though I haven't had em' in a whiiiile. Couldn't find any, gah. But I shall somedaaay! Don't be shy on communicating with the members here, and we'll be happy to get to know you better, y'know! I also hope to travel to the beach soon; it's gettin' quite hot, haha.

Well, have a woooonderful time! Come have a chat with me if you have any questions about the board, kay? I don't bite, rowr. And I'd love it if we can be PC pals too, bud! And have a great morning! <33

Years
    Hello there Rueroms, it's so nice to see you!

I like Skittles, but god I haven't tasted them in ages because of the fussiness of my brother. As the others said, don't feel shy here because we love to make sure our new faces enjoy what PC as a forum has on offer. Our sheer diversity of topics means we're sure to have something that will have your interests covered.

I'm pretty confident you can make some new friends, and do explore the forum and see what catches your eye. I'm always open for a chat if you're looking for a new friend and you can always ask a staff member if you need assistance. Have fun and see you around!

- Hikamaru

Ash Ketchum 11

There are many people that would love to be your friend! Use the friend button under their name

Years
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the hospitality. Everyone seems really nice here, and I'll keep you guys in mind if I am ever confused. Oh Sheep, Im so sorry you didn't get to go to the beach. The closest thing we got to a beach here is a lake with some sand imported to it. :P I agree that Skitties are quite cute, but I never tasted a Skitty before haha.

Ash Ketchum 11

Fried skitty... Boiled skitty... Shrimp and skitty...

Back