• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Hello everyone on PokeCommunity, I am kind of new here. Long ago I joined PokeCommunity, but left because of irl issues, but now I am back! I am 13 years old, and living in Florida. I have loved pokemon since I was little and had a gameboy, but now I am slightly interested again. I think making a Pokemon ROM Hack would be cool and fun, but I am not exactly sure where to start as of yet. xD

Anyway, thanks for reading a little bit about me!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I'm slightly older than you, I'm 14. So Florida? I've been there a couple of times to visit my uncle, but I'm from Texas! Age nor location matters though; the important thing is that everyone around the world has come to PC.

If you ever need help on Rom Hacking, just visit the Tools, Tutorials, and Resources threads for all kinds of things! Need some tools, FYI, or something else like rom bases? Head on down there! You can also head on to the Rom Hacking Hub to post your idea and fellow members will tell you the glows and grows! Anyway, welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your stay here! Any questions, don't feel shy to VM me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    I'm slightly older than you, I'm 14. So Florida? I've been there a couple of times to visit my uncle, but I'm from Texas! Age nor location matters though; the important thing is that everyone around the world has come to PC.

If you ever need help on Rom Hacking, just visit the Tools, Tutorials, and Resources threads for all kinds of things! Need some tools, FYI, or something else like rom bases? Head on down there! You can also head on to the Rom Hacking Hub to post your idea and fellow members will tell you the glows and grows! Anyway, welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your stay here! Any questions, don't feel shy to VM me!

Thank you for such a kind welcome man, I turn 14 in December so yeah. :P I will be sure to check out those things for Rom Hacking though, so thank you for telling me them!

Years
  • Hiya gioo! As a Pokemon fan you've come to the right place.

You can start out at the Beginner's Lounge if you're just starting out with hacking and have questions. That's where our beginning hackers go to ask about something they're unsure of or to get off the ground with hacking in general. But there's also The Team Room for getting a team together so consider that if you'd like to hop aboard a hacking project. Other than that you should just go ahead and explore the ROM Hacking category - it's big and has a lot of things to do. I'd be here forever listing them all! Haha.

Have a fantastic time and be sure to stick around. If you're ever confused about anything you're welcome to ask a staff member. (^~^)

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Well Welcome there gioo13! Its a pleasure to to meet you, I certainly hope that you find your true place here on the forums :) {Dont worry I'm fairly young too :}

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    @Sheep Thank you, you have given me some useful information on how to start out! And I also plan on making a team in the future once I am familiarized with rom hacking.

@Formula_Grande Thank you for your kind welcome, nice to know there is someone else besides me that is young. :)

Back