• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Hi everyone I am new to these forums. I love pokemon. I hope to have fun here. :D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you've been here since june... doesn't that kinda make you not new? but welcome anyway. with a username like that, be sure to check out our shiny hunters club.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    Well, I joined in June, but I forgot about this website. I got back on here and found it in favorites. :D

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Good Night Mr. I am a Shiny Hunter. See ya tomorrow. or Today XO?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Shiny Hunter said:
    Hi everyone I am new to these forums. I love pokemon. I hope to have fun here. :D
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Wow...looks like you joined a while ago. XD No matter, welcome to The PokeCommunity! =3 My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~ Please read the rules and all that jazz and be sure to have tons-o-fun! ;D See ya 'round. ^^

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'm pretty sure you'll have a wonderful time here. We are all nice people, but not normal. XD Welcome to PC, follow and respect the mods, and read the rules. PM me to be friends, and I'll be seeing you around soon. Good luck.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name ish Karli, its a pleasure to meet you. ^_________^ I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Back