• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My name is Nikolai and I decided to join this community because of all the nostalgic feelings I've been getting about Pokemon. Specifically the video game series. Video games in general actually.

So a little about me:
    1. I have a youtube channel
    2. I compete in beatbox battles
    3. I run a small eBay business
    4. I like meeting new people

I definitely look forward to getting to you know all of you and to seeing everyone around all across the forum boards. Have a good day!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hey there Nikolai! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Oh wow, you seem to have a lot of things going on about yourself. I'm particularly intrigued by your beatboxing and the fact that you run an eBay business, that's pretty cool! You should check around the forums for any sections that might suit you. I would recommend maybe checking out the OR/AS section if you're excited for it's release or take a look into Entertainment & Hobbies and see if there's anything that interests you there.

If you ever feel like you need somebody to talk to, feel free to leave a VM at my profile! Hope your enjoy your stay~

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I definitely try to keep a diverse profile haha. Thank you for your suggestions! I'll be sure to browse around starting with your recommendations.

Years
  • Hi there Nikolai! Welcome to PokeCommunity, we're glad to have you aboard. :-3

Ooh, nice, what sorts of videos do you usually make on your YT channel? Feel free to leave a link to it in your signature if you'd like to help spread the word. I've always been fascinated by Let's Players but never really wanted to make my own channel since I don't think I'd have the personality (or equipment) for that, lol. Good luck with that as well as whatever else you're working on!

Stick around and hope you'll enjoy your time here. Anyone fits in pretty easily and there's always something new going on here. Let the staff know if you ever need anything, yes? :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I usually make comedy videos and at times I do something related to beatboxing. However, Let's Plays and overall gaming videos is something that I'm really considering getting into! Also, thanks for the suggestion!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • My name is Nikolai and I decided to join this community because of all the nostalgic feelings I've been getting about Pokemon. Specifically the video game series. Video games in general actually.

So a little about me:
    1. I have a youtube channel
    2. I compete in beatbox battles
    3. I run a small eBay business
    4. I like meeting new people

I definitely look forward to getting to you know all of you and to seeing everyone around all across the forum boards. Have a good day!

Hey Nikolai,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Congratulations and good luck on that Youtube channel of yours, I'm sure it'll continue to grow and gain subs with time. I do enjoy comedy, so maybe I should check it out one day? ;)

Beatbox is really cool, but is something I was never able to do because I just couldn't, so it's nice to see someone that can actually do it. Mine just comes out in a jumble of random sounds that messes up my eardrums. xD

Are you looking forward to OR/AS? We have an entire forum dedicated to the upcoming games, as well as many other forums for nearly everything related to Pokemon, and a few non-Pokemon forums such as Games and Writing. Be sure to check them all out!

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help! Hope you'll be sticking around, and have fun. ^~^

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Nostalgia is in the air right now with ORAS about to come out, aha. What sort of video games do you do Let's Plays of? We've got a sub-board in the Video Games section devoted to Let's Plays and the like - perhaps you'd be interested in sharing some of your exploits there? It's always interesting to watch other people play and see how they tackle games...particularly the hard parts. xD

Should you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey Nikolai,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Congratulations and good luck on that Youtube channel of yours, I'm sure it'll continue to grow and gain subs with time. I do enjoy comedy, so maybe I should check it out one day? ;)

Beatbox is really cool, but is something I was never able to do because I just couldn't, so it's nice to see someone that can actually do it. Mine just comes out in a jumble of random sounds that messes up my eardrums. xD

Are you looking forward to OR/AS? We have an entire forum dedicated to the upcoming games, as well as many other forums for nearly everything related to Pokemon, and a few non-Pokemon forums such as Games and Writing. Be sure to check them all out!

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help! Hope you'll be sticking around, and have fun. ^~^

Well of course you should check it out! silly question :P and I'm already a step ahead of your suggestions. Ive been browsing all over looking at whats being posted in all the sections haha. I'll definitely message you if i have questions, thank you

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey, I like meeting new people too, harhar~ Still though, its great to know you're into pokemon as well as we all are! And it's really nice to meet ya! Welcome, welcome! Any specific pokemon games you're into? I'd say my favourites are the Gen 3 series. :P

Still though! Make yourself at home! If you want to chat sometime and be pals, I'm always here! Mmm, and yeah, you have yourself a great night, and have a brilliant time! I look forward to your activity. <33

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Heeey, I like meeting new people too, harhar~ Still though, its great to know you're into pokemon as well as we all are! And it's really nice to meet ya! Welcome, welcome! Any specific pokemon games you're into? I'd say my favourites are the Gen 3 series. :P

Still though! Make yourself at home! If you want to chat sometime and be pals, I'm always here! Mmm, and yeah, you have yourself a great night, and have a brilliant time! I look forward to your activity. <33

It's so hard to choose a favorite. honestly haha. thank you for the warm welcome!

Back