• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone...

Years
  • Allow me to introduce myself...I'm Prof V. :) I'm a long time fan of the franchise and has been back active breeding/studying since X/Y. Based on an article I read on gamespot.com, I would be considered a Pokemon Pro (it was hilarious to know I'm not alone out there). I'm also a father of a 10yrs old who vacillates on whether or not Pokemon is cool to play. I hope to make some like-minded, round same age friends (doubt anyone is as old as I). Thanks...;)

Years
  • Well, we have a lot of fans here in all age groups but PC tends to have more people in their 20s than anything from what I've noticed. I'm 23 and still a huge fan, having been playing since 8 years old or so.. don't have plans to give up this amazing franchise anytime soon. Just had some cute Pokemon keychains come in the mail as a Christmas present yesterday. Whee!

Welcome, Prof V. It's great to meet you. :D You'll fit nicely among the Pokemon pros (haha) without a doubt so no worries there, be sure to stop by whatever forums interest you and get involved. We have a lot of people trading, battling, roleplaying, joining clubs, sharing friend codes and all that awesome stuff - hope something catches your eye, right?

See you around and have a fantastic holiday!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya again, Prof V! I'm a long time fan of the franchise too, and yeah, y'know, we have a wide age-span of members here, so, y;know, no matter what age, you'll fit right in here! Ah, and welcome to PC. :3

Mmm, well, I hope my kid will think Pokemon is fun to play from time to time, though yeah, kids have their other interests too, hehe. Well at any rate, if you're a breeder, you can try out boards like the trade corner where not only they trade pokemon, but also have active discussions about breeding and events! There are many things to check out too, so, dive right in. <33

Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! I hope to see you again soon!~ Message me if you have any problems or questions! <33

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Welcome! I am also a father of a lovely 2 year old, that sometimes drives me nuts (I hear that it get better ... eventually). I am also a breeder so we'll have to swap notes sometime!

Merry Christmas!

Years
  • Hello and welcome! Nice to see more older fans around, since most people here tend to be in their early 20's so it's cool to see the ages being a bit more diverse as well. You should totally convince your son that Pokemon is cool and it's a franchise for anyone!

I'm 22 and been playing the games for a good 11 years although I've been a general fan a bit longer than that, I'm currently up to the 5th Gym in Alpha Sapphire and I can say I'm getting lots of memories of when I played the original Hoenn games. Pokemon surely is something I won't give up anytime soon, and I know I'll be a fan for many years to come.

Well, I hope you have fun hanging around and if you ever want to talk, just leave me a visitor message! Hopefully you had a nice Christmas as well.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I thought to drop in real quick to see who all replied to my intro message. Thanks to all who gave me such a warm reception. Sheep: how do you add the "signature" block beneath your post? I'd like to add my FC so I can have more options on the safari than just my daughter :). Dragon: thanks for the heads up on the trade corner. Craetions: it does get much easier but REALLY enjoy this time...you'll look back fondly on these days when he's looking for his independence more. Hikamaru: I, too, am getting fond memories playing Omeag/Alpha...but remembering not so fond things as well...was never a fan of the contests...:(

Back