• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Lulake

LulakeTheMedicBear
    Years
    Hi! I'm Lulake, and old pokemon and battler. I'm ussualy a lone wolf, i don't browse the forums. Been playing pokemon since RED, when my parents (i was 4) bought me a gameboy color. Since then, i became obsessed for capturing all the starters and legendaries, beating everyone and becoming the champion. My favorite Pokemon title is Platinum, spending countless hours on elite and getting 'em all. Also pokemon battle revolution fascinated me. Also, i am trying to make new friends, and start interacting with the community, trading and getting them all. I also love battles. I play pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire, i just got my 3ds since i finished most of the hacked roms! I also play Insurgency, BF4 and arma, add me on steam! Leave your friend codes bellow, so we can play!Also everybody told me that I am a funny guy, heh.

Friend code : 010419536048

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
    Hi! I'm Lulake, and old pokemon and battler. I'm ussualy a lone wolf, i don't browse the forums. Been playing pokemon since RED, when my parents (i was 4) bought me a gameboy color. Since then, i became obsessed for capturing all the starters and legendaries, beating everyone and becoming the champion. My favorite Pokemon title is Platinum, spending countless hours on elite and getting 'em all. Also pokemon battle revolution fascinated me. Also, i am trying to make new friends, and start interacting with the community, trading and getting them all. I also love battles. I play pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire, i just got my 3ds since i finished most of the hacked roms! I also play Insurgency, BF4 and arma, add me on steam! Leave your friend codes bellow, so we can play!Also everybody told me that I am a funny guy, heh.

Friend code : 010419536048

Lol if u were only four then u cant be that old XP xD welcome to the forums!!! I suppose in terms of pokeMon we r kinda old lol

Years
    Welcome to the forums Lulake! Always great to have more people around because there's so much in store around this forum, making an introduction is a nice first step to prepare for what lies ahead.

So, been playing Pokemon since you were only 4? That's quite a young age to get into the franchise, but it's always great to see longtime fans who stick around well into their teens, 20s and so on. I'm still a proud Pokemon fan at 22! In fact, even more of a fan compared to when I was like, 11. But that's all because the franchise is fun and appeals to pretty much everyone. If you are interested in sharing your friend code, don't forget to visit the XY section's Friend Code thread and you can leave it there for others to add.

Have fun and I'm sure we can see each other around during your time here, and if you need help the staff team are always happy to lend a hand to you. But for now, take care and I wish you have a happy new year as well!

- Hikamaru

You've come to the right place. 8D Welcome, Lulake! Great to have you aboard.

Well hopefully now you'll reconsider not usually being on forums since PC is really great, yes? There are plenty of ways to swap friend codes here but Hikamaru's link is the primary method as of this point, though you can also set up some trades and swap codes that way. My 3DS friends list is nearing its limit again so I sadly can't add anyone else for now but you'll find others quickly enough - we always have members looking to befriend players in-game. Good luck trading and whatnot.

OR/AS are some of the best Pokemon games to eeee. X/Y were also great but OR/AS have a special place in my heart due to being a Hoenn fan.. and Platinum was undeniably good. Wish I still had my copy.

Enjoy getting involved in the forum and hope you'll stick! Let the staff know if you're ever in need of help. :3

Lulake

LulakeTheMedicBear
    Years
    Thanks allota. I am 16 currently, so yeah, i started young. I know the pokedex fully until gen 5, i got a 3ds since the launch of oras, currently playing Y. I am a pc gamer by default, but ppl are not as friendly as on 360. I just see sad people, i don't get into treads much, only on BF4 reddit. Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Also, sadly, my country (Romania) doesn't have pokemon players, only lol and cs go, that sucks.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Thanks allota. I am 16 currently, so yeah, i started young. I know the pokedex fully until gen 5, i got a 3ds since the launch of oras, currently playing Y. I am a pc gamer by default, but ppl are not as friendly as on 360. I just see sad people, i don't get into treads much, only on BF4 reddit. Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Also, sadly, my country (Romania) doesn't have pokemon players, only lol and cs go, that sucks.

Aw. ;_; Well, there's plenty of pokemon players on this forum, so, you'll feel right at home here! And ah, I hope you're enjoying Pokemon Y; I should get back to it soon; the music and scenery were pretty outstanding there~!

And ooh, I remember playing long hours with Pokemon Platinum too; it was a definite step up from the origional Pokemon D/P games indeedy, in which, that's another game that I need to get back too, haha. Anywho, if you're looking for new friends, feel free to sign me up! I'd love to become friends with you. :3

And have a joyful time. <33

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Im tired so this time im gonna leave it short and sweet lol.
    Welcome to the forums! Its ok to be a lone wolf haha i was for a while but i did browse the forums occasionally!
    Anyways im sure you'll make to a of friends here and theres a lot around the community you can talk about hope to see youa round maybe? :3

Lulake

LulakeTheMedicBear
    Years
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome again! Well, I'm gonna start posting soon, but i have to finish pokmon Y. And then finish alpha sapphire. Post some reviews, I'm halfway through pokemon y, played all the night, brings back old memories from pokemon platinum. Even though, I haven't yet thought of a pokemon team, I started with froakie, got a pidgey (it's a pidgeotto now, everybody is evolved), a charmander and in a mystery trade, i got a chansey. Any ideas of a team? I always go balanced, water, ground, dragon, fly, electric and fire/grass/ghosts.

Back