• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    hello everyone i like pokemon specially this saga, i come to speak about the pokemon and know your opinion

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    It's very nice of you to join us today, jgga! ^^ Yeah, I do like the mega evolutions in this saga; they're really strong, and I really like to try them all out to see the different kinds of em'! Anyways, welcome to the forums. c:

I hope that you will enjoy the pokemon discussions around here, as we're always willing to discuss pokemon with fellow friends and pokemon fans! So have fun, and always remember that myself and the rest of staff are always willing to assist you. Cheers, and toodles. :3

Years
    And hello there to you Jgga! Always nice to have a new face around.

I do have to admit 6th Gen has been the most revolutionary generation so far, with the Megas, the Fairy-type and breeding mechanic changes. And as the others said, we have tons of Pokemon discussions tailored to each and every part of the franchise, so there's always variety for you to never get bored with.

Anyhow, I hope you settle in very well and get involved full-on in whatever is coming your way because PC is a community where you'll never expect what's coming, and we enjoy that. See you around and have fun!

Back