• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hello everyone! My name is Damon, and technically speaking I have been here before, but the last time I was, was in 2013.
    Not entirely sure what I should be saying in this intro here, it's been so long I might as well be a new member.

More than anything... ignore any past posts or threads I may have been a part of, I've had this account since 2009 and boy was I a confusing teen. I used to be part of some old fakemon/hack threads, they seemed pretty good back then, but they were pretty trash.

I don't typically have many people to converse about Pokemon with, and I doubt many of the people I knew 6 years ago are still around. I've started a Youtube channel, primarily based on Pokemon, progress on that has been slow but it's still fun.

And from what I've seen of others intros, we have some sort of list of things right? Alright.

Favorite / Least Favorite:

Region: Sinnoh / Johto
    Pokemon: Electivire / ??? (I don't really dislike any Pokemon)

First:

Game: Pokemon Blue
    Starter: Squirtle (Named Blasto, ergo my username right now.)

If anything is out of place here/You want to know anything else, let me know, hope to be less of a cruddy member here than my past self.

Also, if anyone has an idea of where a washed up member like me should start off, like I said I don't exactly remember a whole lot about how this site works. Did reread the rules though.

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome back to PC, I guess? I wasn't exactly around on this forum back in '09, so I can't say I remember you. I do know how it feels to have a past self that's completely stupid though. Anyways, I'll definitely check out your YouTube as I make videos myself, you can check out the Let's Play section for some of my content. I'm always happy to help out with videos, so if you need anything just message me and I'll see what I can do. Hope you have a great time here, though!

Years
  • Squirtle was my first starter too, I think, since Blue was my favorite game and I figured choosing the same starter as on the box would give me better results aha. But that wasn't the case. -cries- Welcome back to PC, Damon!

There really are a lot of things to do here but I'm totally available if you have questions. You don't fit the requirements to apply for a mentor since you have more than 100 posts but that doesn't mean you can't ask for some help through other means. :) Always open to lend a hand! Do have an awesome time.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hey thanks Strider, maybe in the future if I need anything I suppose.

Thank you as well Archy I'll probably be okay in regards to which threads I can choose from yeah, I also enjoy your choice of profile picture, definitely approve of.

And thank you too Sheep, strange I don't remember you, even though you've been around long enough. I don't think I need a mentor, hopefully I know enough, I'm a tad socially awkward anyways so that exchange probably wouldn't go over well. I chose Squirtle because I saw Blastoise on the cover, and didn't know what the other two became, no regret.

I can imagine that the let's play section of this forum is already to the brim with threads, so I think I'll skip out on that. Might look around the challenge section of the forum I suppose, one thing though. When you take on a challenge, how do you post that you've completed it? Or that you're even doing it? Is it just the honor system or what? There's probably a FAQ including that question or such and such.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome back! And aw no worries, the past is the past! It's nice to have you back now! Anywho, I pretty much like all of the regions with Johto and Hoenn tied for a favourite, but that's just in my opinion! I think they're all pretty great in their own way, anywho. But yeah, feel free to explore and post on whereever board and thread that you like, and hopefully we'll be able to chat more! Feel free to ask me any question about the site and I'll be glad to help you out. See you later~ <33

Back